What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birdie says "no"

N.C.

Juniors
Yep. Hasn't given bad mail all season. Service is almost as good as Farah's...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
good looking side, not sure about gibbs at lock though.

A bit slow and lacking in attacking skills for mine. Second row would be good to see though

westie

Bench
good looking side, not sure about gibbs at lock though.

A bit slow and lacking in attacking skills for mine. Second row would be good to see though

It doesn't matter who is named in which position, it's the same pack we've run out very successfully in the past. They'll all do the same job you're used to.

I'm actually thinking Fitzy on the bench isn't a bad idea. As long as he's used through the middle against their big boys.

I'd much prefer the listed No 1. At least in Meaney we have a goal kicker.
He's got the weekend off from NSW Cup duties as well.

Gibbs at lock? Bubbles you must be smoking what I was smoking 30 odd years ago. As 'westie' said, 2nd row would be best, but I'd have Payten in the 2nd row, Gibbs up front.

Fulton on the bench? Thinking about it, I'd rather carry 2 props on the bench, i.e. Gibbs and Fifita and start with Fulton.

I know the season is almost over but, if bubbles is a player and leaking selections, surely you are a fool and stepping on dangerous ground. If you're a mate of a mate, that's not as bad but still, somone from the club must be telling you this. Are the having a lend of you this week?

I'd much prefer the listed No 1. At least in Meaney we have a goal kicker.
He's got the weekend off from NSW Cup duties as well.

Gibbs at lock? Bubbles you must be smoking what I was smoking 30 odd years ago. As 'westie' said, 2nd row would be best, but I'd have Payten in the 2nd row, Gibbs up front.

Fulton on the bench? Thinking about it, I'd rather carry 2 props on the bench, i.e. Gibbs and Fifita and start with Fulton.

I know the season is almost over but, if bubbles is a player and leaking selections, surely you are a fool and stepping on dangerous ground. If you're a mate of a mate, that's not as bad but still, somone from the club must be telling you this. Are the having a lend of you this week?

Are you sure it was 30 odd years ago.

These are just my opinions on what the side will be.

Apart from Lawrence it is very similar to last week's squad. Why name Lawrence if you are not going to pick him is what I feel. It is only a jaw, not a knee that can end a career and we are desperate.

However not having a back on the bench cost us last week and therefore I believe Fitzy will get the nod.

Payten has played lock this year and Gibbs started there last week too.

Last edited:

N.C.

Juniors
Far out. So subtle I missed it. Yet, so obvious... That explains the bit about the paradox. Kudos.

Latest posts