What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bitch Finally Strikes

T

Juniors
Wilson_Rebecca.jpg
lmao what a head http://www.saxton.com.au/saxton_db_data/images/Wilson_Rebecca.jpg

Last edited:

XIII

Juniors
Wilson bad mouthed AFL and at the same time said good things about the NRL in the Daily telegraph not long ago.

TC Lilo Vaisau

Juniors
You should add a photo of her next to Sonny Bill and Miley Cyrus in your sig.

New and improved baby, its not quite balanced but i'll fix it later...this skank was a guest speaker at my school once *shudders* i though her fat face would of exceed the KB limit

stuke

Bench
apart from soccer what sport could truly hold a World Cup that is truly competitive and an indication of the world appeal of the sport.

Americans hold World Series in any sport that they contest...as long as they can win it, RUWC is a competition ifrom the semi finals onwards, Netball would have three teams capable of winning. AFL is what it stands for, a game played in Australia.

good on League for running this competition, especially in the Centenary year.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
My comment..

Jimmy of Newcastle said:
Chewbecca, what's goin on here? The DT are the ones flogging the dead horse by emplyin you. You're a rugby league fan? Yeah and I'm the King of Britain..Where's AFL's world cup? You say that they are focusing on their domestic product, but what is this International farce in the next few weeks? About about their AwFuL (pardon the pun) "International Cup" that got average crowds of less than a thousand, almost as good as the ARC. Better start giving away tickets huh? You mean like the ARU did for the bore-a-thon World Cup? Get your facts right and stop being so ignorant.

Hopefully it gets published.

flamin

Juniors
apart from soccer what sport could truly hold a World Cup that is truly competitive and an indication of the world appeal of the sport.

Americans hold World Series in any sport that they contest...as long as they can win it, RUWC is a competition ifrom the semi finals onwards, Netball would have three teams capable of winning. AFL is what it stands for, a game played in Australia.

good on League for running this competition, especially in the Centenary year.
Yeah there are so many sports that have been dominated by 3 or 4 countries, yet no one complains when they have their World tournaments, so whats the agenda with rugby league?

Brutus

Referee
Gee the netball World Cup is really competitive, but we never hear criticism of that.