What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bitch Finally Strikes

XIII

Juniors
What do All These Things have in Common:sarcasm:...

image.php

....THEY'RE ALL FARKIN MORONS!!!! :lol:

mate i would have thought its they are all pretty sucessful. well except for bush.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Twat

Yeah

More like big hairy balls

Spurt sauce Bitch

Whateva you say Gaz!!!

I need a big f**king drink

Ask Beccy.

screeny

Bench
Well if Becky isn't interested she won't be missed, I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Funny how league has only 3 nations that take it seriously yet union is global.....I guess they take union VERY SERIOUSLY in Spain, Beligium, Germany, China, Egypt, Indonesia etc.

What about cricket and their world cup, or netball and their wonderful championships?

Isn't the Olympic ethos about taking part and celebrating sport? Why when we do this or hold an innocent tournament to celebrate 100 years we are bagged off by every scumbag in the media?

What is the agenda here?
That's a great point and the fundamental one here. Why can other sports get away with this Olympian ideal of competition and fraternity yet we can't?

I started smiling when I read the beginning of her article but by the end of it I was grimacing. What's the point of it other than to trigger a reaction from leaguies?

Calixte

First Grade
Where did i agree with her on any points? All i did was point out a blatant lie on your behalf dickhead.

Try reading post #15, dickhead. :lol:

The only way the Final is not sold out is if tickets have been re-released because all of the tickets for off-shore purchase have not been taken up.

It is a well-known fact that the Final has been sold out for domestic consumption for sometime.

And keep loving Bourbon Bec - remember the thread title...

:D

Butters

Bench
Try reading post #15, dickhead. :lol:

The only way the Final is not sold out is if tickets have been re-released because all of the tickets for off-shore purchase have not been taken up.

It is a well-known fact that the Final has been sold out for domestic consumption for sometime.

And keep loving Bourbon Bec - remember the thread title...

:D

Funny that the folks at ticketek aren't aware of this fact and are still selling tickets to the final which is nowhere near a sellout yet. Category A tickets are still available!

Nook

Bench
Nobody respects her or her articles. Means nothing.

Plus she's ugly.

True.

Amazing she still gets published.

Its almost like shes got friends in high places.

:sarcasm:

Calixte

First Grade
Funny that the folks at ticketek aren't aware of this fact and are still selling tickets to the final which is nowhere near a sellout yet. Category A tickets are still available!

Which part can't you read???

If they are releasing any more tickets it is because of an earlier hold back.

Go lick Bec's beaver.

:lol:

Butters

Bench
Which part can't you read???

If they are releasing any more tickets it is because of an earlier hold back.

Go lick Bec's beaver.

:lol:

Haha you are so full of sh*t. The game was never sold out and it still isn't.

But keep telling yourself that it is, it eventually will.

Calixte

First Grade
Haha you are so full of sh*t. The game was never sold out and it still isn't.

But keep telling yourself that it is, it eventually will.

It has been reported as such on numerous occasions, deadsh*t.

Take it up with the papers responsible if you have an issue, tool biter.

For example I quote Ricketts from Courier Mail, 16 October 2008, p.3:-

"The sold-out Final will be held at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium on 22 November 2008..."

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and BTW, Bec says, "Come hither, little Nutters..." :lol:

Owning of Nutters #250.

Butters

Bench
It has been reported as such on numerous occasions, deadsh*t.

Take it up with the papers responsible if you have an issue, tool biter.

For example I quote Ricketts from Courier Mail, 16 October 2008, p.3:-

"The sold-out Final will be held at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium on 22 November 2008..."

Oh and BTW, Bec says, "Come hither, little Nutters..." :lol:

Owning of Nutters #250.

So you believe everything the paper tells you do you? Go on the ticketek site and try and buy a ticket for the final, i just did and i could've got one in the 1st tier right on halfway. It's not soldout.

Calixte

First Grade
So you believe everything the paper tells you do you? Go on the ticketek site and try and buy a ticket for the final, i just did and i could've got one in the 1st tier right on halfway. It's not soldout.

Why?

Because of releases from the previous overseas holding...

f**k you are a dumb merkin.

Enjoy the RLWC rah rah. Can tell the pressure is starting to bite a bit...

Butters

Bench
Why?

Because of releases from the previous overseas holding...

f**k you are a dumb merkin.

Enjoy the RLWC rah rah. Can tell the pressure is starting to bite a bit...

Then it isn't sold out is it?

And i'll be at the game thanks to my cousin buying tickets on Wednesday, which according to you shouldn't be possible as it's been soldout for months. :lol:

hutch

First Grade
that is the most spiteful article ive ever read. what other sport in the world cops this kind of sh*t from its own supposed supporters. she is an absolute grub. i hope the arl/rlif respond in some way.

Latest posts