What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

shiznit

Coach
Every time I see a comment in this thread I think “ah f**k, who did we sack this time?”
f**ken tell me about it… 😂😂

ill tell you what though… I may end up looking f**king stupid as all hell but I reckon put the motherf**king HOUSE on the Raiders beating the Chiefs today…

I just think we are perfectly made to beat them… we have the highest pressure rate and have the lowest blitz rate in the entire league.

the only issue I have is will Gus Bradley adjust from his single high safety scheme… I hope he does.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yep. Remember growing up when watching the NFL with John Madden and Pat Summerall commentating. Usually Dallas games it seemed. Played plenty of hours of Madden football as well before EA destroyed it.

RIP John Madden. A true legend of the game.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah odds are shortening that we are looking at Jim Harbaugh… I’ll believe it when I see it…

shiznit

Coach
I gotta admit… I’m not a big fan of McDaniels… i think he’s a product of being the play caller of the GOAT.

I’m interested to see who he brings in for the defence… if he isn’t picked up for a Head Coaching job… which he deserves… I’d like to see us go after Brian Flores for our DC.

shiznit

Coach
Just seen the Adams presser…

I can’t f**king wait to see this offense going…

This opens our offense up completely… The defence can’t just double Waller anymore with Adams on the field…

And Adams won’t get covered like he was in GB as they have other threats…

And Hunter Renfrow in the slot is about to EAT!

That's probably the main thing that I'm pumped about is that teams likely won't be double teaming Waller anymore. When opposing defenses step on the field against us, they have a lot that they have to plan for and that is super exciting.

1445038520.0.jpg

Bow down to greatness.

Latest posts