What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bomber Morris Issue

Old tiger 79

Juniors
The sharks are f**king shit, with all that talent & they still continue to lose. And they turn into dirty shit merkins when there losing.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m happy to give him next year to prove himself 2020 been a shit year to get the best out of a team, $1 million less then every other team with the $700k reduction + Xerri money. We can’t have the likes of Gal come to training once a week to give Bomber a hand with covid restitutions.
A few of the player won’t have the right attitude with pressure of the bubble, essentially anyone with a big “poker machine problem” not being able to have a punt and wouldn’t surprise me if some player in the nrl have been hitting to online slots pretty hard and wouldn’t rule out any sharks in that lot. ( no accusations or names )
Once u put all that to consideration I’m really not that concerned how 2020 has played out. As long as bomber can work out how to move some players on that r under contract next year he should have a good shot of showing us what he has to offer long term as coach.

lolesi

First Grade
bomber seems great with the young talent and some of the lesser players buying into his system.

doesn’t seem to have the same relationship with the older and more experienced boys

we have no steel about us, no grit and still the dumbest team in the nrl

worrying

Weaponhead

Coach
I’m happy to give him next year to prove himself 2020 been a shit year to get the best out of a team, $1 million less then every other team with the $700k reduction + Xerri money. We can’t have the likes of Gal come to training once a week to give Bomber a hand with covid restitutions.
A few of the player won’t have the right attitude with pressure of the bubble, essentially anyone with a big “poker machine problem” not being able to have a punt and wouldn’t surprise me if some player in the nrl have been hitting to online slots pretty hard and wouldn’t rule out any sharks in that lot. ( no accusations or names )
Once u put all that to consideration I’m really not that concerned how 2020 has played out. As long as bomber can work out how to move some players on that r under contract next year he should have a good shot of showing us what he has to offer long term as coach.
The cap fine plus losing Morris and Xerri are fair handicaps. Plus the underperformance of some highly paid players. The top sides get value from their top 6.

The cap needs fixing and that will take another year.

Morris has developed a number of players into the squad. Can he sign the quality required to improve the team? Can he sort out the defence? Those are two major issues to move on from flat track bully to contender.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This issue is that his a shit coach

Tongue my gooch, it’s an Internet forum & I can say what I like.
The context in which I used the word “his” is correct.

No.It is not. He is = he's a shit coach. Don't argue with your superiors you illiterate gerbil lover.

By the way, how often are you asking guys to tongue your gooch?

Weirdo

Frenzy.

Immortal
What the point of explaining it to you? Your clearly too stupid to understand

Oh dear. You're!! As in "you are".

What's = What is

Don't profess to be able to educate anyone in here when you're clearly a functionally illiterate person.

Are you an Uber driver? A Deliveroo employee? 7/11 worker?

Get out of here and stop distracting me from our own merry band of gimps.

MilkShark

First Grade
Stop with the grammar corrections

do you know how often I’m wiping my ass at same I’m posting facts in here?
As long as I don’t get shit on my phone, you can deal with the spelling mistakes

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stop with the grammar corrections

do you know how often I’m wiping my ass at same I’m posting facts in here?
As long as I don’t get shit on my phone, you can deal with the spelling mistakes

If there are no pictures it didn't happen. The second sentence was written by Stakey. Right?

OMG. Milky and Stakey are one!!