What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 4
Tonight the Blonde haired woman tried to block the biggest threat in the game. Unfortunately she was whisked away in a blue blur allowing the Homelander to act. He focused his laser vision on someone who had been annoying him for a while.

latest

Bazal is dead. He was Hughie Campbell, 'The Boys' aligned Everyman

---------
Just as it began to look bleakest for 'the Boys', the Female's corpse twitched and gradually began to heal itself. Hell hath no fury like a female scorned.

ksyxovfr9ms91.jpg

Mis is alive. He is Kimiko, ??? aligned Female of the Species

It is day

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So PP and Slackboy is a blonde and a blue

We need to identify which one is which and get rid of the blue character

Parra Pride

Referee
I'm the blonde. PP must be the blue which I'm assuming is A-train.
Sure sure, that’s what you would say to try and keep your cover. You keep sticking your nose in my business instead of trying to go for mafia though. Once I could write off as a dumb townie, twice? You clearly are the mafia we need.

Slackboy72

Coach
PP must be A-Train. I was right to block him.
Vote PARRA PRIDE
Good game everyone. But the scum have won this one.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 5
The Boys were confident they had the bad guy they were looking for. Before the lynch could take place though a flash of light blinded the room... There would be no killing today.

It is night

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 5
Starlight once again tried to stop the World's most powerful man but again she was stopped by the blue blur. Frustrated she returned to her apartment, where one of the Boys was waiting for her.

"W-w-what are you doing here?"

"Sorry darlin'" came the cockney growl. "A supes a supe at the end of the day"

The grizzled man lunged at Starlight and proceeded to cave her head in with a crowbar.

Slackboy is dead. He was Annie January, 'The Boys' aligned Starlight

Some time later Homelander arrived at the scene. Seeing his target already dead, he laser beamed her head off just to be sure.

latest

Slackboy is 100% positively dead. He was Annie January, 'The Boys' aligned Starlight

It is day