What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Card Shark

Immortal
I hindsight, it’s hard to believe it took this long for this club to have such a shit year.

Yeh they’ve got most of Qld to choose from but their sense of entitlement has finally caught up with them.

Chimp

Bench
Seibold has called in the lawyers, and the cops.
Probably best to keep the thoughts just that (thoughts)
Makes sense....

Did find a couple of things from the article announcing this interesting though.... There’s actually no denial in there, and it’s hasn’t been referred to the Police YET

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is this the return of the Forum inner tube???

Also lucky the whole Peres cocaine drug supply thing is a complete outlier of behaviour that 100% wouldn’t involve anyone else at the club.

No issues at all at that club involving any player group.

No, but the The New Inner Tube is fully operational in PMs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I find the rumours believable. It's rugby league FFS?

Do some of you people REALLY not know what goes on behind the walls?

It's a cesspit.

I blame Stuart Mills. He took some good culture with him all those years ago when he went all Bronco.

Makes sense....

Did find a couple of things from the article announcing this interesting though.... There’s actually no denial in there, and it’s hasn’t been referred to the Police YET
On 360 they said that it has been referred to the cops

jc155776

Coach
Yeah a lot of people say they are ‘referring matters to police’ when they haven’t or know police are going to finalise the matter in about 20 mins because it isn’t a criminal offence (different time the video incident, which is an offence in QLD).

it’s lawyer bullshit talk, like the whole, ‘my client vehemently denies the allegations’ at first mention and pleads guilty quietly 12 months later.

Yeah a lot of people say they are ‘referring matters to police’ when they haven’t or know police are going to finalise the matter in about 20 mins because it isn’t a criminal offence (different time the video incident, which is an offence in QLD).

it’s lawyer bullshit talk, like the whole, ‘my client vehemently denies the allegations’ at first mention and pleads guilty quietly 12 months later.
Fair enough.

Ads

First Grade
Hilarious rumours. Highly doubt it. He’d by gone by now if it was true.

Chimp

Bench
The only fact stated in all of these articles is that he’s hired a lawyer, they’ve put out a statement saying they’ll refer it to Police ‘at an appropriate time’, but no ‘client vehemently denies these allegations’ type comment....

I know if it was me, and these rumours were all entirely BS, given I’m married with kids, I’d be absolutely calling them out as BS immediately. Saying that the rumours are all BS would not have any implication on any future legal proceedings, unless there was a chance there’s evidence that would prove that denial as false.