What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Slowing down before the finals, smart move.

Worked for us in ‘16.

You think it was deliberate? I don't. I think they relaxed.

In 2016 the Sharks didn't slow down after winning 15 in a row or whatever it was. They were declining towards the end of the streak and then lost all form for a few games and went into the finals with no momentum with only 1 win in the last 5 rounds. Doubt that was deliberate either LOL

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s never deliberate, of course they wanna win.

I think it’s more of a subconscious relax than anything...knowing the first part of the job is done.

Quigs

Immortal
Why oh why Lord did you not let the bloody Doggies win one more lousy bloody game of footy.

Anyhow I reckon that the lowest finishing Qld NRL side should be relocated to WA. You all know it makes sense.

Card Shark

Immortal
The opposite...if there’s ever a time that people will jump off the Broncos bandwagon, it’s now.

No point having a 2nd Brisbane team if they are always the poor cousin.

Quigs

Immortal
YES, YES, YES and YES!!!!!!
I've been an Eels supporter all me life. C'mon Parra you just have to do it for moi tomorrow night.
With the exception of 2016 I have never seen an NRL Competition ladder looking so good.

Quigs

Immortal
Well it is off to bed for me. I need a good nights sleep.

I have the feeling of the kid in the lolly shop.

a smile a mile wide.

Tomorrow I venture out seeking Donkey supporters that no doubt will be attempting to avoid my contact.

Life can be so munch fun at times.

Version IV

Juniors
YES, YES, YES and YES!!!!!!
I've been an Eels supporter all me life. C'mon Parra you just have to do it for moi tomorrow night.
With the exception of 2016 I have never seen an NRL Competition ladder looking so good.
2016 the year supporters from 15 clubs win

Version IV

Juniors
Well it is off to bed for me. I need a good nights sleep.

I have the feeling of the kid in the lolly shop.

a smile a mile wide.

Tomorrow I venture out seeking Donkey supporters that no doubt will be attempting to avoid my contact.

Be only Lions supporters around tomorrow lol
Wooden spoon sales to rise

Card Shark

Immortal

Try & temper your enthusiasm Mr Quigs.

Hate for you to put the mocker on this & cause a broncos miracle victory.

They do have the cowboys next week, that’s the danger game.

If they do end up getting it, you can ride on the lead float in the Wooden Spoon ticker tape parade & hand over the keys to the city.

Seems to be a lot of premature ejaculating going on in here.
The Cowboys may not be able to ride the Broncos.
Josh Hannay is coaching, the former, forced, Gymea Gorilla. If anyone was to spoil that quigs Quigs' party, it will be him.

Latest posts