What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Quigs

Immortal
Narhhh don't be stoopid.

Instead of playing for first or second (so to speak) they are playing to avoid last possie.

I dream it to be Dariarse who does the role of Benny The Hunt and drops the pill on his own line in the first minutes of extra time.

Chimp

Bench
I’m hoping for a Cowboys win, but would like Payne Haas to score a double.... like nearly $2.5k hoping he scores a double....

Narhhh don't be stoopid.

Instead of playing for first or second (so to speak) they are playing to avoid last possie.

I dream it to be Dariarse who does the role of Benny The Hunt and drops the pill on his own line in the first minutes of extra time.
Yes but on table from 2015 the teams finished this way -
2nd - Broncos
3rd - Cowboys

Your reverse curse is scaring me, I'm going to start calling you either Version V, or Stake II

Quigs

Immortal
Yes but on table from 2015 the teams finished this way -
2nd - Broncos
3rd - Cowboys

Your reverse curse is scaring me, I'm going to start calling you either Version V, or Stake II

I'm just going to call you a quigs. Why you ask? Because you are one.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well I’ve never ever seen a try given & taken away.

The NRL truly don’t want the broncos to come last!

Latest posts