What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Quigs

Immortal
The Broncos are poo!

.......................................................... far-can awesome isn't it.

You know what? I could just sit and watch that short kick goal line restart clip 'on loop' till the day I die. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in league. Gawd I nearly fell off the lounge laughing.

23a1528f24e25dff14ebe0448e7e2202

Weaponhead

Coach
The Broncos are poo!

.......................................................... far-can awesome isn't it.

You know what? I could just sit and watch that short kick goal line restart clip 'on loop' till the day I die. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in league. Gawd I nearly fell off the lounge laughing.

23a1528f24e25dff14ebe0448e7e2202
That try was joyous. Despite every possible advantage they are certified hot garbage. Long may it continue.

Quigs

Immortal
Funny thing to watch when living north of the Tweed.

With the Donks going to shit and the Brisbane Aussie Rules riding at the top of the ladder you watch the rats change ships in mass. It starts with the media and nek minnut it's all about whoever is looking a good chance. Flavour of the month type syndrome.

Over time I have witnessed it with the sookarh, the netball, the aussie rules. They love a winner and quickly turn on and discard the poor performers.

Not like us idiots in here. Loyalty to the Sharks is our No1 trait.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Funny thing to watch when living north of the Tweed.

With the Donks going to shit and the Brisbane Aussie Rules riding at the top of the ladder you watch the rats change ships in mass. It starts with the media and nek minnut it's all about whoever is looking a good chance. Flavour of the month type syndrome.

Over time I have witnessed it with the sookarh, the netball, the aussie rules. They love a winner and quickly turn on and discard the poor performers.

Not like us idiots in here. Loyalty to the Sharks is our No1 trait.

If not there's always the Storm. Queenslands 3rd team (no one gives AF about the Tits)

SadShark

Bench
Is there any doubt ? ..... sadly no.
Seibold very calm and confident. The stitch up is on. Not only will we get beat, they will totally obliterate us.

Quigs, find a place to hide on game day. Change name & address following.

Quigs

Immortal
Seibold very calm and confident. The stitch up is on. Not only will we get beat, they will totally obliterate us.

Quigs, find a place to hide on game day. Change name & address following.

Don't worry too munch Uncle Sad. I have started on working out my excuses already. I will have them covered.

Card Shark

Immortal
Broncos playing with a hell of a lot more determination this week.

They’ll beat us if they play like that next week.

They are warming up to it!

Quigs

Immortal
Be interesting to see if the Donks stick with Mildred Milford next week. He is crap.

How good is it. I'd be spewin if I was involved with the Donks. Another flogging and it is a post game on field happy hour right after the final whistle. Players standing around laughing and sharing jokes like they couldn't give shit.