What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Card Shark

Immortal
Turned it off at halftime & the scores were surprisingly close.

Just checked the full time score & they got flogged.

If we don’t win next week, it’ll be major embarrassment!

You watch Darryl frigging Braithwaite will finally turn up for his gig at our expense singing that fugging horses song and inspire that rabble to a huge win.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Yeah we’re f**ked next week, Broncos everything to play for, Sharks off the shortened week after a tough slog in the wet whilst they haven’t actually played for months.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Will Kennedy had a shocker last time at Lang Park. His worst game.

Time for a good game, not bad tonight some classy touches, couple of dropped balls.

The Broncos have to win sooner or later

The injuries worry me

Injuries worry me too.

Bad ones like hamstrings.

But the Broncos losing David Fifita to the Gold Coast will definitely have the Club feeling even more shyte.

He’s there best forward and it will have an effect on them mentally with the news this fresh.

Quigs

Immortal
Bloody Dogs the stupid bastards. Why didn't they beat the Stinking Stains last week dammmm it.

They (the dogs) just knocked off the knights. If they had of beaten the Stains the Donks would of been sitting pretty on the bottom of the NRL ladder.

It is a dream of mine. Please make it happen.

Version IV

Juniors
Bloody Dogs the stupid bastards. Why didn't they beat the Stinking Stains last week dammmm it.

They (the dogs) just knocked off the knights. If they had of beaten the Stains the Donks would of been sitting pretty on the bottom of the NRL ladder.

They have hurt the Knights big time who now play the Storm next week

Card Shark

Immortal

We have to do our bit & win next week!

Dogs will get better under a new coach, we need to ensure we keep the Broncos down.

Quigs

Immortal
The Clowns are getting serious. Be warned.

gunshop.jpg