What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulldogs

Canterbury... in or out?

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I realise this might not be taken as seriously as intended, but I'm interested to know just how much hatred there is... how far people are willing to take their dislike/disdain/disgust for the club... so

In your opinion, should the Bulldogs be kicked out of the comp?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Timmah

Staff member
They're excuses, not reasons. Why, as a result of those, should they be kicked out?

Salary Cap... paid the price
Coffs Harbour... no charges
Crowd problems... TBA.

Kicking them out isn't the answer, provide something with a little more backbone, go into detail. Just don't come up with the same boring three pieces of sh*t you've been coming up with.

Nathan B

Juniors
Timmah, as a fellow Bulldog fan I mean this with greatest respect...

This is without doubt the worst thread on any forum on any topic on the entire friggn internet.

wittyfan

Referee
Timmah said:
They're excuses, not reasons. Why, as a result of those, should they be kicked out?

Salary Cap... paid the price
Coffs Harbour... no charges
Crowd problems... TBA.

Kicking them out isn't the answer, provide something with a little more backbone, go into detail. Just don't come up with the same boring three pieces of sh*t you've been coming up with.

Those three incidents have done a lot of harm to rugby league.

jamesgould

Juniors
They should lose points for the crowd problems, and not be allowed to play games at night.

Not being chraged for Coffs Harbour is nothing to be proud of, doesn't mean they were innocent.

However, I do think they should stay in the comp.

Timmah

Staff member
Nathan, I don't think so. There have been a sh*tload of people who've announced through the scandals (without actual thought or logic, just rattling off the same three reasons) "kick them out"

I'm interested in knowing the true measure of this...

Timmah

Staff member
jamesgould said:
They should lose points for the crowd problems, and not be allowed to play games at night.

Not being chraged for Coffs Harbour is nothing to be proud of, doesn't mean they were innocent.

However, I do think they should stay in the comp.

I realise the lack of charges is nothing to be proud of, but in all honesty, "doesn't mean they were innocent" is a bullsh*t line. Doesn't mean they were guilty either mate, and last I checked: innocent til proven guilty. It sh*ts me that society thinks the worst due to how the media portrayed the situation. What's to say this woman just wanted money? We can't make assumptions in this situation with honest conviction I guess. Just wish we knew the full story.

Nathan B

Juniors
Timmah said:
Nathan, I don't think so. There have been a sh*tload of people who've announced through the scandals (without actual thought or logic, just rattling off the same three reasons) "kick them out"

I'm interested in knowing the true measure of this...

You're implying that there might be a legitimate reason for them to be kicked out of the comp. I'll ruin the suspense for you...there isn't one! If a Parramatta fan posted a thread about peoples opinions on whether the Eels should be booted out of the comp, then I'd say the same thing - and so would you most probably.

And besides, who could give a flying f*ck about what the fans of the other sides think about the Bulldogs. Anyone who wants them out of the comp just want to increase their chances of grabbing some of our success.

Timmah

Staff member
Oh I know all that mate, I just want to see how many stupid morons there are out there... it's the long weekend... who isn't out for a laugh?

***MH***

Bench
if anything, they should merge with Tigers, Panthers and Eels to create one super West Sydney team..... the less Sydney teams the better. Time for the NRL to move forward for a change i say!

Cammo

Bench
If The Bulldogs go, then I go.

Never used to be that way, but the way I get treated from opposition fans nowadays has turned it that way. Admittedly there is an element of Dogs fans that are a disgrace as well, but I am not one of those and I rarely get the chance to prove it to people. I am judged because I support The Bulldogs.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Keep them in.

Its just some of the troublemakers who associate themselves with the Bulldogs that need to be given the boot.

Timmah said:
There have been a sh*tload of people who've announced through the scandals (without actual thought or logic, just rattling off the same three reasons) "kick them out"

And such people display all the depth of thought, cutting insight and general rugby league knowledge of sea cucumbers. These are the kind of people that would spend a dollar to call up a phone poll on A Current Affair to vote 'I DON'T KNOW'. Or the kind of people that call talkback radio hosts...Just to hear their voice.

Who cares what further they think on the matter - Why provoke these people to spew out further steaming torrents of their ill-informed, mis-directed & uninspiring verbal sh*te?

Honestly.

brooksy19

Bench
***MH*** said:
if anything, they should merge with Tigers, Panthers and Eels to create one super West Sydney team..... the less Sydney teams the better. Time for the NRL to move forward for a change i say!

I always suspected you were a loser, you just confirmed it there.

Sydney's West is probably the games strongest area and you wan't to reduce the teams to 1. Why not hand Western Sydney to AFl & Union on a platter.

Tool.

Timmah

Staff member
brooksy19 said:
I always suspected you were a loser, you just confirmed it there.

Sydney's West is probably the games strongest area and you wan't to reduce the teams to 1. Why not hand Western Sydney to AFl & Union on a platter.

Tool.

Wow, couldn't spot worse logic if I tried BBSF23092578.

Combining the talent and skill of the four Sydney clubs would INCREASE Leagues drawing power in Western Sydney. AFL and Yawnion will never, ever rub in this region.

Timmah said:
Wow, couldn't spot worse logic if I tried BBSF23092578.

Combining the talent and skill of the four Sydney clubs would INCREASE Leagues drawing power in Western Sydney. AFL and Yawnion will never, ever rub in this region.

Apart from the 50-60,000+ League fans you would lose overnight.

If my team was merged with others to such an end - I sure as hell wouldn't bother supporting such a Sydney 'superteam'. As good as they might be.

Rugby League would simply be DEAD to me henceforth - and I would be off to the A League as my #1 priority. Football is a tribal thing - it's the very lifeblood of the sport - Rubgy League is about MORE than just 'success'.

Stupidest idea ever...FFS - that mental Otto bin Mark Geyer backs this propsal - Need I say more???!

If you want to KILL Rugby League in Sydney - hell, go for it - Else - Forget about it...