What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulldogs

ELIZABETH

Juniors
After reading forums and listening to talk back radio its seems pretty obvious that most people are upset with the outcome of the rape allegations and were actually hoping the bulldogs would be charged etc :? why the hell? Why is it such a disappointment?

I dont understand it..the legal affairs editior of the daily telegraph specifically said that there were serious doubts over the womans credibility, she failed to identify all of her six alleged attackers, DNA failed to link any player and more witness have come out inregards to what happened which contradicts the womans version. She also said that she went to the hotel in the first place to return a friends wallet, when police questioned the friend, she said she recieved the wallet the night before.

Yet all day today at work, a fellow work mate was still calling me a follower of the rapist team.

The only people (and I say "only" because there is no way you can compare the way you feel about this situation to the actual supporters of the club) who have suffered deeply in this whole matter are the bulldogs and its supporters. We have coped nothing but crap for the last 3 months or so. We have lost sponsors, lost members of the club and most importantly lost the credibility of the bulldogs name. There was no way it could of got any worse and thank fully it hasnt. :) BULLDOGS FORVER AND EVVVVVVVVER wooo

wittyfan

Referee
ELIZABETH said:
After reading forums and listening to talk back radio its seems pretty obvious that most people are upset with the outcome of the rape allegations and were actually hoping the bulldogs would be charged etc :? why the hell? Why is it such a disappointment?

I dont understand it..the legal affairs editior of the daily telegraph specifically said that there were serious doubts over the womans credibility, she failed to identify all of her six alleged attackers, DNA failed to link any player and more witness have come out inregards to what happened which contradicts the womans version. She also said that she went to the hotel in the first place to return a friends wallet, when police questioned the friend, she said she recieved the wallet the night before.

Yet all day today at work, a fellow work mate was still calling me a follower of the rapist team.

The only people (and I say "only" because there is no way you can compare the way you feel about this situation to the actual supporters of the club) who have suffered deeply in this whole matter are the bulldogs and its supporters. We have coped nothing but crap for the last 3 months or so. We have lost sponsors, lost members of the club and most importantly lost the credibility of the bulldogs name. There was no way it could of got any worse and thank fully it hasnt. :) BULLDOGS F
ORVER AND EVVVVVVVVER
wooo

The general public aren't stupid. They understand the fact that players were not charged due to lack of conclusive evidence, rather than the players having nothing to do with the incident. Canterbury's claims of "vindication" won't simply wash.

The General

Juniors
sullyfan said:
The general public aren't stupid. They understand the fact that players were not charged due to lack of conclusive evidence, rather than the players having nothing to do with the incident. Canterbury's claims of "vindication" won't simply wash.

You are one of the many who seem to be very outspoken against the Bulldogs. Maybe you have evidence that the poilce don't have. Can you please enlighten us with the mysterious evidnence you have which makes you so adament we are guilty ?

ouwet

Bench
sullyfan said:
ELIZABETH said:

The only people (and I say "only" because there is no way you can compare the way you feel about this situation to the actual supporters of the club) who have suffered deeply in this whole matter are the bulldogs and its supporters. We have coped nothing but crap for the last 3 months or so. We have lost sponsors, lost members of the club and most importantly lost the credibility of the bulldogs name. There was no way it could of got any worse and thank fully it hasnt. :) BULLDOGS F
ORVER AND EVVVVVVVVER
wooo

As they say on CSI... Its the proof i believe! And the proof, proves we are innocent... For this cop to come out and say... We aren't vindicated because their is physical evidence of rape and then say that same physical evidence can be consentual sex is dumb...
If their was physical evidence they would of charged... Rape with 6 blokes as they say even thou the evidence (Witnesses) don't back that would leave ALOT more physical scaring on the young lady then consentual sex with 6 of them woiuld!!! Enough to be able to tell the difference.

wittyfan

Referee
The General said:
sullyfan said:

You are one of the many who seem to be very outspoken against the Bulldogs. Maybe you have evidence that the poilce don't have. Can you please enlighten us with the mysterious evidnence you have which makes you so adament we are guilty ?

I'm just annoyed how the club pretends nothing happened that morning, when police have stated than something had.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Well said Elizabeth :clap: :clap: :clap:

sullyfan - The "General Public" are pretty stupid IMO. Most of them have turned the decision of "lack of evidence" into "They must be guilty". With a few exceptions ofcourse.

wittyfan

Referee
Its a Dogs World said:
Well said Elizabeth :clap: :clap: :clap:

sullyfan - The "General Public" are pretty stupid IMO. Most of them have turned the decision of "lack of evidence" into "They must be guilty". With a few exceptions ofcourse.

Come on, don't be so naive! :lol:

The General

Juniors
sullyfan said:
The General said:
sullyfan said:

I'm just annoyed how the club pretends nothing happened that morning, when police have stated than something had.

People like you make me laugh. You are nothing but a media puppet. You honestly believe everything they feed you. Please show me where a police officer said something DID happen. If that is the case then I have lose all faith in a police force who know something happened, yet fail to do anything about it.

ouwet

Bench
JASON BRETON: Because the evidence wasn't sufficient for us to warrant preferring a charge.

QUESTION: Was there any evidence of rape physically?

JASON BRETON: Yes.

QUESTION: Physical evidence?

JASON BRETON: It's always hard to talk about evidence of rape because if rape is an offence sexual intercourse isn't, but the evidence can be the same.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen!! Is this guy a detective??? TO say Yes their was physical evidence of rape then say it could be the same as consensual intercourse is ridiculous! 6 players Raping one girl is going to leave a hell of a lot more physical evidence then consensual sex with 6 blokes... Enough to warrant charges!!!
He later states their WERE HOLES IN THE YOUNG LADY"S STATEMENTS!!!!
Every over ounce of evidence VINDICATES the Bulldogs.

Anonymous

Juniors

I'd say you are being pretty stupid and naive, if you still want to believe that the players are probably guilty despite the case not even making it to trial :roll:

DIEHARD

----
The Bulldogs acted like animals, their behaviour shamed our game. Don't pretend its all rosey. You bastards shat on our game's reputationand that is why you got a justified fine.

wittyfan

Referee
Thierry Henry said:

I'd say you are being pretty stupid and naive, if you still want to believe that the players are probably guilty despite the case not even making it to trial :roll:

You're pretty dense and thick if you don't understand of how the investigation went. :roll:

The General

Juniors
Diehard said:
The Bulldogs acted like animals, their behaviour shamed our game. Don't pretend its all rosey. You bastards shat on our game's reputationand that is why you got a justified fine.

How did we sh*t on the games reputation ? So it's our fault the media wanted to portray this so negatively. So the St Kilda players didn't bring their game into disrepute becuase the media painted them as innocent until prven guilty and have tried to make the public feel sorry for them ?

The reasons Gallop outlined for the fine are a joke.

melon....

Coach
Insufficient evidence to press charges, does not and never has equated to proof of innosence Lizzy you old cow.

Medical evidence "DEFINITELY" proves the victim was raped. Rape injuries are consistent, and can not be self inflicted. Fact and the proof is there.

melon....

Coach
The General said:
Diehard said:

How did we sh*t on the games reputation ? So it's our fault the media wanted to portray this so negatively. So the St Kilda players didn't bring their game into disrepute becuase the media painted them as innocent until prven guilty and have tried to make the public feel sorry for them ?

So you condone the actions of your players stating they would pull their d!cks out and blow on the media? Yep it figures. Same club...same supporters...all blinkered...all dirt.

wittyfan

Referee
melon.... said:
The General said:
Diehard said:

So you condone the actions of your players stating they would pull their d!cks out and blow on the media? Yep it figures. Same club...same supporters...all blinkered...all dirt.

:clap:

Dogaholic

First Grade
melon.... said:
The General said:
Diehard said:

Which player did this?