What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the caxton - the catchup - the photos :P

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
where's Wally

100_05601.jpg

me on the left, and Suity on the right, some one else will have to fill in the blanks

btw, those short asses are standing on the statue

Bazal

Post Whore
Doesn't Wally look good with some real colours on him? None of that ugly Maroon.....

Bazal said:
Doesn't Wally look good with some real colours on him? None of that ugly Maroon.....

I look at these photos and the words of a song from the 70's ring through my head....

"Torn between two lovers
Feelin like a fool
Loving both of you
Is breaking all the rules"

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Bazal said:

I look at these photos and the words of a song from the 70's ring through my head....

"Torn between two lovers
Feelin like a fool
Loving both of you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But U gotta luv us Parra peeps better rite??

Macca_

Coach
Word has it theres one with me having a jug of beer. Honestly, I was holding it for er um, that other guy...

Macca_

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Macca_ said:
Word has it theres one with me having a jug of beer. Honestly, I was holding it for er um, that other guy...

Macca_
ive got it sunshine just you wait!!

Hellchick said:
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Bazal said:

"Torn between two lovers
Feelin like a fool
Loving both of you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But U gotta luv us Parra peeps better rite??

Let's just say I've got the best of both worlds Hellsy!!!! ;-)

Macca_

Coach
JessEel said:
Macca_ said:

Macca_
ive got it sunshine just you wait!!

Well I don't drink, so everyone knows it is a fake photo!

Macca_

Coach
Nikki said:
So I dont have any photos from the Caxton but I do have a photo of the boys dressing Wally Lewis in the Blue and Gold. Also a pic of me, Hellchick and JessEel after the game (and yes, we are still smiling :D )

Picture027.jpg

Is it just me or is Shocker doing his best to get in all my photos!!! He snuck into the one I got of Grothe Jnr in another thread and now he has blotted me out of the Wally shot!

Thats me just over his left sholder helping suit up the goose statue.

Macca_

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
who is the dude standing on the statue with the cap on?

I think it's George or George the animal eel on the old website, I believe it's Glens brother.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Macca_ said:
Nikki said:
So I dont have any photos from the Caxton but I do have a photo of the boys dressing Wally Lewis in the Blue and Gold. Also a pic of me, Hellchick and JessEel after the game (and yes, we are still smiling :D )

Picture027.jpg

Is it just me or is Shocker doing his best to get in all my photos!!! He snuck into the one I got of Grothe Jnr in another thread and now he has blotted me out of the Wally shot!

Thats me just over his left sholder helping suit up the goose statue.

Macca_

yeah!! shocker by name shocker by nature!!

if you reading this shocker!!...your a cat son!!...you've got nothing, wait till see you next I'm gonna gauge your eyes throw a triple at ya melon!!

:p :p

nöyd

Staff member
who is the dude standing on the statue with the cap on?

I'm pretty sure I seen him on the telly when I watched the game last night, if the camera had panned a bit higher it would have showed all of us :oops: :D

Latest posts