What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Central Coast Mariners Thread

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I'd love to be.

Several of my mates will be heading up with the rest of the Marinators, look out ;-)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I'd love to be.

Several of my mates will be heading up with the rest of the Marinators, look out ;-)

what's a marinator?

do they make noise? :lol:

what about timmah, knightmare?

looks like vukovic can play first 2 games of a-league season

why cant he play olympics

because fifa rules are stupid

he better watch out for the "you're not goint to beijing chants" at EAS :lol:

Why dishin' Nicky Mrdja? If he stays fit you'll be over the moon with joy!

If he stays fit I think he would be great. He'll be a sound foil, fitting in with Sasho I believe. He just hasn't played enough matches in two seasons to have me convinced.

Prove me wrong Nick, prove me wrong.

Foz

Bench

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Serious question.
Is Clarke the fitness trainer?
(Yeh I know where he plays etc but got the impression he was also the fitness coach).
If he wasnt playing surely theres another role at the club for him.

Correct.

Knightmare

Coach
what's a marinator?

do they make noise? :lol:

what about timmah, knightmare?

because fifa rules are stupid

he better watch out for the "you're not goint to beijing chants" at EAS :lol:

Yes, the Marinators certainly do make noise- and not just when they're winning, either.

I'm pretty sure Timmah will be there, but I won't as I am in Brissie. Will be going to the match against Roar at Perry Park on Sunday though, and again in the season proper when we're at Suncorp. :D

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Meet them at that sh*thole of a station and find out ;-)

Beijing chant is old tbh. Even we got sick of it after we won the League, remember that?

broadmeadow station > gosford station tbh

but cardiff's where its at.

vuko will enjoy it more at the game ;-)

Yes, the Marinators certainly do make noise- and not just when they're winning, either.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=p38WjDIL3bM

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=q8kSGhauAtM&feature=related

Knightmare

Coach
Wow, that crickets' sound effect is so, so convincing. :lol: That first clip, I remember the night well, come the period before extra time the Jets could still progress straight to the GF if they scored a single goal, with the Mariners leading 2-0. The Marinators were all up on their feet chanting and waving their banners, but the Squadron was dead quiet. And this was with their team still a chance to win the game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
broadmeadow station > gosford station tbh
:lol:

:lol: Broadmeadow

:lol:

One of the oldest stations on the line, could fall apart soon. Gosford station has actually had some work done in the last 20 years. Broadmeadow even got dumped as a link station in favour of Hamilton.

NK Arsenal said:
vuko will enjoy it more at the game ;-)

Wow, some sound effects because your supporter base is too gutless to show the truth.

Try again child.

P.S. F*ck the Jets :)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
What's a Marinator? :)

So I guess you're coming up to this great city in 2 weeks?

P.S. Have you guys signed a marquee player yet :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Looks like things are looking good at the Coast..

CENTRAL Coast Mariners will head into Sunday's Pre-Season Cup match against Queensland with just 14 players to choose from.

Dean Heffernan, Mile Jedinak, Paul O'Grady and Greg Owens will miss the clash through injury, Andrew Clark is suspended, while Matt Simon has flown to Beijing as an additional play for the under 23s pre-Olympic Games tour of Asia.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/81680,mariners-struggling-for-numbers.aspx

FMD What a sh*te team

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: