What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad

Eion

First Grade
We have Ben Hampton as our first choice halfback at the moment.
Chad at his best was a regular 7/10 type player. Directing a bit of traffic, defending well, good grubbers in the 20, but mainly a foil for an attacking dominant half partner.

His long kicking game and big floaty type bombs are poor. He also seems to succumb to pressure scenarios.

You used to be able to rely on a consistent 7/10 game from Chad. Now there are some real duds far too often.

But he still seems good off the paddock in terms of clean living, good training. Maybe he’s stale and needs the change?

Good luck to the Chad and the cows

fizman

Bench
We are so fortunate that when Chad decides to leave the Club on his terms there is an adequate replacement in Adam Reynolds.

Omnishark2

Juniors
I'm not celebrating until I see an official announcement from NQ ... but if it happens, it's the best news I've had in a long long long time !!!

The last time I would have been this happy Sharks-wise was when Noddy left.
Now they were seven wasted years ...