What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad

sandshark

Bench
Yeah honestly I still think the 2 year extension is a big possibility. Will have to wait for the official announcement before celebrating.

txta2

Bench
giphy.gif

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Geez some or you blokes are harsh..... harsh but fair. I’m also tipping that once the deal is done with the Cows and he moves on (presumably this year) that Chad will use the whole issue to attempt to increase his media exposure by pouring a bucket of shit on the club. The grubs in the media will delight in presenting the story of his mate Bomber was shit on and how he couldn’t stand to be any further part of the Sharks. Bet my kahunas on it.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm happy to see the back of Chad if it happens but I warn you all not to be too happy as good halfbacks are hard to replace. We struggled after Noddy left with the simple things that Chad does very well. Even though I was very glad to see the back of him, these are the realities of the game that people choose to ignore.

We are only just approaching our possible best run on side this year, that's when Chad disappears into the background and plays his % game. I hope he stays for this season and doesn't get swapped with Thurston, he hasn't played a game in ages and I hate his laugh.

bluefox68

Staff member
Roosters sign Perenara (All Blicks) to run alongside Luke Keary (2022).

We re-sign Shaun Johnson and sign Little Walker...

Add Paps and a decent Prop and we are ‘in the mix’...