What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Children Overboard issue develops

SS you didn't answered the question.
Come on lad, your integrity is on the line.
:lol:
On the internet! Next time I apply for a job, I'll ask you for a reference as I'm about to concede

You mean the Commander of the HMAS Adelaide, Commander Banks?
He said no one was thrown in the water.
Do you concede this point?

I concede that this El Banko fellow said no one was thrown in the water. Never said otherwise.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
So you do concede that no children were thrown overboard?

I'll concede that I don't care. And neither should anyone else.

Do you concede that these people showed horrific neglect of their children?

Anonymous

Juniors
ShireShark said:
SS you didn't answered the question.
Come on lad, your integrity is on the line.
:lol:
On the internet! Next time I apply for a job, I'll ask you for a reference as I'm about to concede

You mean the Commander of the HMAS Adelaide, Commander Banks?
He said no one was thrown in the water.
Do you concede this point?

I concede that this El Banko fellow said no one was thrown in the water. Never said otherwise.
You mean Commander Banks of the HMAS Adelaide.
It sounds like you have less respect for him now.

Do you concede that no children were thrown overboard?

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Willow said:

There's that 'I don't care' answer again. You don't care enough to make a truck load of posts on the subject.
But well done Jimbo, you have conceded that no children were thrown overboard... and to think, it only took a report from the Chief of the Defence Forces to sway your opinion.

Jimbo said:
An emotive description.
No I don't concede that because I was not in a position to judge.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
Jimbo said:
Willow said:

There's that 'I don't care' answer again. You don't care enough to make a truck load of posts on the subject.
But well done Jimbo, you have conceded that no children were thrown overboard... and to think, it only took a report from the Chief of the Defence Forces to sway your opinion.

I conceded no such thing. I concede that I don't care, because how the children got into the water is irrelevant.

Willow said:
Jimbo said:
An emotive description.
No I don't concede that because I was not in a position to judge.

So what do you think about people who willingly put their children's lives at risk?

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Willow said:
Jimbo said:
Willow said:

I conceded no such thing. I concede that I don't care, because how the children got into the water is irrelevant.
So you're back flipping? You were so close too. :lol:

Jimbo said:
So what do you think about people who willingly put their children's lives at risk?
What do you think?
I'd send them to Carmens so they'd feel at home.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
Jimbo said:
What do you think?

You tell me. It sounds like you'd be willing to put your own kids in that sort of danger for the sake of proving a point...

tommytomlin

Bench
If you lived in say, a province in Afghanistan ruled by the Taliban in 2001, wouldn't that be putting your child in danger?

tommytomlin

Bench
My, what convincing evidence. You don't "think" he's lying. I am completely convinced. How do I subscribe to your newsletter?

Anonymous

Juniors
ShireShark said:
No you didnt. I dont think he's lying.

"Gotcha"
"Game, set, match"
Well it was good mate but Howard had to concede that no children were thrown overboard. He maintains that he didn't deliberately lie but instead blamed it on the information he received at the time.

Latest posts