What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

gal-land-dragons5-600x400.jpg

It's all smiles until you lose :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lads.. i recommend letting BHP & murfaroo have their little rant and just ignore them..

the replies unfortunately never paint us in the best light...

as the old proverb says:

"never argue with an idiot. they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"..

gregstar

Referee
Maybe we could lower it to Cronulla and grand finals :lol: Sometimes picking on the handicapped is fun
i mentioned in the raiders forum how f*cked this is.

i simply cannot fathom just how f*cking bad we've been against them since '85.

i can't think of another match-up that is so one-sided.

Didgi

Wow, really? So many people rejoicing that the premiers lost to their hoodoo team that is dreadfully under-achieving by a last-minute try. I have no love for the Dragons but some supporters would do well to check where their team is coming before throwing stones...

The LOL@50uff$ is mainly jokes, this thread seems to be exclusively hate...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
baAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT ALL THE SOOKS! nearly as sooky as when they stormed off the field last night. Weyman gave the post match interview WEYMAN! who hadn't been on the field since 20 minutes ROFLMAO! CRY CRY CRY

LOL. Thats a fair point.

He only played 20 mins in the GF too.

LOL. Good one BHP.

Latest posts