What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

jonno_knights

Juniors
Souths will put 50 on them this weekend and this time on Sunday evening I will be saying LOL@50ints.

Inglis will fire up, Sandow will put in for the club he loves. We will absolutely kill them. Trust me guys, the choke has well and truly started. Souths for the 2012 premiership!

50ints? only thing that represents is Sandow throwing 50 intercepts.

Also that is more likely to happen then Souths beating STGI by 50.

Only thing I'm worried about is the Dragons rarely got full speed for the full 80. If they get the cushion they need (Which will be a converted try or two in this game) they'll take a step back and play basic footy.

If they want to throw the ball around for the full 80 their tally could resemble a scorecard at Lords.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Merge fans here's something to wank about. Soward last night at Jubille Ave Nightclub :lol:

sowarddance21.jpg

:lol:

Thats not too bad. I'll pay it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just ignore BHP boys..

every response to him just keeps him going...

Jono1987

Juniors
A lot of upset opposition fans on the forums lately. What else could explain them trolling a thread where one team lost in the 80th minute, to a team they notoriously struggle against? I guess it is getting close to September, when they sit back watching the good teams run around.

Sup BHP, RP?

Jono1987

Juniors
I'd like it for all the dribblers who support shit teams (i.e most of you) to stop ganging up on us poor Dragons fans. Makes it hard to respond to you individually. Also makes for one really dumb thread, although I will admit quite funny at times.

Latest posts