What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Danny-Boy

Juniors
LOL The choke.

Will be 7th after next weeks round if Tigers and Warriors win. :lol:

Biggest chokers in the history of league. Will never live it down.

little_aza

Juniors
I've defended the Dragons since the start of this thread, but losing to the Roosters today is just deplorable. If we beat them next week (without Cooper Cronk) I think it'll be hard for them to claw back. Though in saying that, now would be be a good time for them to bunker down and play to their potential!

Dragon

Coach
The worst part is how quickly the wheels have fallen off after 2 very good seasons. Storm will absolutely belt us on Friday

Well played Roosters

ozjet1

this shit is more a reflection of the farce in rugby league regarding clubs, players and coaches signing contracts for future seasons prior to the current seasons conclusion. employees become passengers.

what a joke.

HowHigh

Coach
I've defended the Dragons since the start of this thread, but losing to the Roosters today is just deplorable. If we beat them next week (without Cooper Cronk) I think it'll be hard for them to claw back. Though in saying that, now would be be a good time for them to bunker down and play to their potential!
Storm 50-0 next week

Either that or it might be a close game that storm win and the optimists will still say 'there are positives to take out of the loss'

It will be a close game on Friday night...there will be no blow out IMO. Bennett will be ready for this game and Storm will be without Cronk.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
They just don't want it. That second half and the errors that came were laugahable.

I'd be bringing in some fresh blood. Soward needs a reality check and Fien is playing like a busted. Hunt has been average.

Cam King, Jack DeBelin in and Style Stanley to the 6 for mine.

Can't see us bouncing back from here.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I said it way back in Round 10 this side was very beatable and that the choke was still on. They said they would be just fine and that their players had played a lot of games in the past 2 weeks. They said the bye would do them the world of wonders and they'd come back strong. Well here we are....

Latest posts