What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

to_ddeath

Coach
That just about sums it up, really.

I liken it to the Ben Creagh fairy Origin situation. Dragons fans come in, acting all tough throwing out insults at will, but when it comes back to them they run away and let their mates swarm in to protect them.

The ultimate online cowards.

And here is the greatest f*cking coward of the lot on here. Hands down. Look at his posts. Dishes out plenty but never takes it back, reverting to inane pictures in almost every 3rd-4th post cos he has NOTHING.
Anyway, Gayders_Failure once again....To call that loss a choke is ridiculous. Beaten fair & square on the night in a very close contest. Idiots like this prick above only come across as obsessed with a team they do not support. He lives & breathes for moments like these. Needs a good chokehold on himself.

T.

Jason Maher

Immortal
How in f**k's name was Friday night a choke? Last week against Souffs was a choke. Friday night we were simply pipped at the post by a great try set up by a champion player.

I suppose the Warriors choked last night as well...?

Mr Fourex

Bench
How in f**k's name was Friday night a choke? Last week against Souffs was a choke. Friday night we were simply pipped at the post by a great try set up by a champion player.

I suppose the Warriors choked last night as well...?

Just in case you've have aimed that spray at me, I'll answer. Friday night wasn't a choke

losing your last 3 matches coming into the business end of the season is what's being considered the "choke".

I don't necessarily agree

I think it's a form slump,

sorry Wayne.

Fibroman

First Grade
I now hope we win just so the Fibroman has a soft on all summer. Fibrowoman will be most unimpressed.

I've been hard since October last year.

Life's good.

Nice stuff Ronnie. Should you be dressed up in a clown suit offering boiled lollies to all and sundry?

HowHigh

Coach
Just in case you've have aimed that spray at me, I'll answer. Friday night wasn't a choke

losing your last 3 matches coming into the business end of the season is what's being considered the "choke".

sorry Wayne.
Now that makes sense
A form slump is what I'd call it.
Hardly a choke, we haven't been all that great for a couple months now.

Spot On

Coach
I haven't changed my mind at all .......

Wally didn't call it the "game of the season" and either did I.

I've all along said the game had a great finish.[/QUOTE]

That's not what Wallly said. You suggested the first half was crap. The great man disagrees with you. He sees it differently. He believes the whole game, from start to finish, was brilliant. But, hey, it's only Wally Lewis.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal

sorry Wayne.

It's a form slump that's been rolling since our first game against Parra. Origin masked the underlying problem, which was that we have fallen into a bad habit of only putting our foot down for 20-30 mins in a game, then coasting to a win. It eventually bit us in the arse hard, leading to a loss of confidence. The only silver lining is that we have time before the finals to get our attitude right and gain our confidence back. The Melbourne game shapes as the real test. I don't think we need to win, but if we don't put in a decent showing, I think that will be pretty much curtains.

And unusually, my original post wasn't directed at you. :p

Latest posts