What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

gUt

Coach
Are Melbourne in danger of burning out? Will their (inevitable?) comedown happen around the time they have to face the Dragons away?

Evenflow

Bench
Are Melbourne in danger of burning out? Will their (inevitable?) comedown happen around the time they have to face the Dragons away?

Melbourne don't face the Dragons away, it's at AAMI Park. While there's always a chance the comedown (a loss) will happen, i can't see why they'd be any more of a chance of burning out than any other team if you meant in the physical sense. While we might be on a winning streak we'd still be in the same condition physically as what we would be if we lost a couple of those games.

If anything, given we had the smallest compliment of origin players this year we've had for a while you'd think we'd more than likely be in better shape than in the past with less players having to endure the rep season.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry, Wooloongoong.

i believe you are thinking of a different location..

russell-crowe-biking.jpg

but we're playing like souths at the moment, so i can understand why you'd get them confused..

Latest posts