What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

minichiello

Juniors
2012 will be an exciting time for st merge.

Fans turning on players who don't perform.

True duds like Soward, Weyman, Prior and Morris back to their real form pre: Bennett.

Rubbish purchases like Moltzen who won't fit in with the merge's intended style of play.

I can't wait to replay Soward's arrogant actions on field while he plays for Shellharbour.

nrlnrl

First Grade

True duds like Soward, Weyman, Prior and Morris back to their real form pre: Bennett.

Rubbish purchases like Moltzen who won't fit in with the merge's intended style of play.

I can't wait to replay Soward's arrogant actions on field while he plays for Shellharbour.

trolls in forums will have a field day, hope you have a great life

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

What's doing bhP?

Already cooked Mitch breakfast in bed and getting an early start on the trolling?

Spot On

Coach
[FKN-SIK];7740868 said:
Dragons had the lead and should have been leading by so many more if the soft c**ks actually went for tries instead of penalty goals and field goals.

For a lot of the game the Tigers defence was very ordinary (Soward showed that in setting up Nightingale).

Once I heard Lawerence was out I changed my tip to the Dragons. I thought they would have been smart enough to just attack Utai all night with every opportunity.

However, when the tough got going, everything started to fall apart. Nobody could hold onto a ball and they started imploding.

Sorry fellas. That's a choke. You should have flogged them. No excuses

Bennett knows he doesn't have the forwards to win the comp. Whether that's a choke or not I don't know. They are lacking mongrel. The prop rotation is pretty mundane.

franklin2323

Immortal
I am all for the choke insult normally. However they finished 5th hardly runaway leaders. The big difference from last year to this year is the loss of Smith & Costigan. The pack has no aggression.

The had so many bad calls go against them last night & only lost by 9 points

Moffo

Referee
:lol:

That manager had to be Moffo. Never seen a bigger kiss of death.

Do you reckon he still has a job?

I hope he never tips us again.

cat.gif

ellskimore

Juniors
What ever happened to BHP? I havnt seen any of his insightful posts for a while.....I thought he would be going spastic loco over the forums about the result last night

Latest posts