What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Just watched the replay. Soward just had his little sook before kicking out on the full. LOL! :lol: I swear he was going to throw himself on the ground and start crying....

Waiting for the fight.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
should be funny watching dragons fans cheering for the storm and manly.
Why would we cheer for them? I'd never cheer for the storm even if they played the bulldogs

Just cause the Tigers beat us doesn't mean I 'hate' them and hold a grudge.

Evenflow

Bench
What ever happened to BHP? I havnt seen any of his insightful posts for a while.....

More importantly, where's ol' no game plans Gaba? I didn't think i'd ever say this but geez i miss his clueless drivel in depth analysis of all things league :lol:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Well here we go. Sat night at Lang Park is gonna be huge. I wonder if the choking will continue. If Saints play anything like they did last week its gonna be a slaughter.

Well here we go. Sat night at Lang Park is gonna be huge. I wonder if the choking will continue. If Saints play anything like they did last week its gonna be a slaughter.

How is it a Dragons choke if the Broncos are starting favourites?

Or are you a lemming incapable of any individual thought?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Would you call the inept performance against the Tigers a choke then as the Dragons started favourites? Or was it just an inept performance.
Funny both teams choked that nite its just the Dragons choke much better than the Tigers

Would you call the inept performance against the Tigers a choke then as the Dragons started favourites? Or was it just an inept performance.
Funny both teams choked that nite its just the Dragons choke much better than the Tigers

Both teams choked?

Sorry, I underestimated the degree of your geniusation.

Carry on fisting your keyboard.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ill make it clearer for you.
Both teams played like shit and neither will make the grand final.
Now its time for your nap moron.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Considering Dragons are the reining premiers, and were ret hot premiership favourites mid season, I'd say if they crashed out of the finals in straight sets that has to be considered a choke.

Yes, in mid-season. And straight sets is hardly a plausible term for sides that finished 5th & were probably lucky to stick around to week 2.

Fingerbang

Bench
Give it up Hutty.....you should know by now that if Dragons lose anytime it is a choke, according to sheep. I get quite a chuckle thinking these Broncos guys think their team aren't good enough to win the game on their own merits....how it has to be a Dragons choke if Broncos do win.

Mr Fourex

Bench

Nice bump.......

Calling all precious, arse hurt Dra-goonnne fans to the rescue :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Give it up Hutty.....you should know by now that if Dragons lose anytime it is a choke, according to sheep. I get quite a chuckle thinking these Broncos guys think their team aren't good enough to win the game on their own merits....how it has to be a Dragons choke if Broncos do win.

Exactly, i'll leave the mental giants to their little rants

big country

Juniors
can someone please abling to letting me know if dragons might be doing the okey chokey this weekend? should be good fun no? that Jammy Sarwid has big fat bum no? :cool:

Latest posts