What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleanout list

Avenger

Immortal
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

They can all go !!!!!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

They can all go !!!!!!

Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba
Mateo
Inu
Mannah

Now its complete

murraymob

Coach
penrith will happily take mateo and manah off your hands both will keep improving and be stand outs

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Mateo ? Stop being silly Jayjay

im not mate... did you see him tonight?

he got stood up several times, He is also a very lazy player!.... i know you have his picture on your posting but it time to realise the facts!!!!

Even Parra fans in stands were saying it!!!!

Im sure you will come to realise it very soon!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
penrith will happily take mateo and manah off your hands both will keep improving and be stand outs

mannah also runs soft!!!! steps of his foot all the timE and has butter fingers!!!

RUN LIKE MOI MOI...... HARD AND STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS

If we had a better team that provided better structure that pass Mateo layed on for the Turnstiles try we would see so much more.

eeladdick

Juniors
we had a lot of bad things hapeen tonight ,
how many trys were on the back of penaltys, we need to work on disipline...
i also reckon one of haynes disallowed should have been a penatly to us as he was tackled in the air..

The Gambler

Juniors
Tautai had a shocking first half in defence, but when he is making 120 metres playing in the centres...we will take him too...and play him in the forwards.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Tautai - he's good but not great, wouldnt care if he left.
Ben Smith - Yes if he doesnt improve this year
Joe G - No, he's tried hard, but might only last another year or two
Todd Lowrie - definately yes, get rid of him now
Nathan Cayless - no cause he back himself and lead from the front
Hauraki - see Lowrie
Brendan Oake - unfortunately with so much promise in reserves, has failed to develop in first grade
Josh Cordoba - give him another shot if he fails, yes.
Mateo - no but must play in the forwards
Inu - wouldnt care if he left
Mannah - see oake

Now to go out and get some decent players.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Man, I used to like watching Ben Smith play, but after tonight... He just looked disinterested. Surely he's not just putting on a sulk because Finchy left.

strider

Post Whore
we'd be better off making lists of those we need to keep - it'd be shorter and easier to keep track of :?

Bazal

Post Whore
Joey G HAS to stay...he's our best running backrower at the moment. Far better than Hindy in that regard. As for the cleanout list

Robson-Taking up a spot at Wenty young kid could have eg Mortimer. Nothing against him as a player, but we need that spot IMO

Cayless-I have masses of respect for him, but his best is long behind him and even at the lowest I've heard for his contract (around 350k) he's taking up too much of the cap. Sell him out to England if we can

Lowrie-Again, purely because of what he's reportedly on, and because we have too many toilers and not enough hard heads.

Oake-Too small to make an impact, sadly. I like the guy, he's tough as nails, but we can't afford to have him hanging around I don't think

Cordoba-Again, reportedly on 6 figures and simply isn't worth that. Has never lived up to his promise and doesn't look like doing so in the near future

Ben Smith-Sadly, I think his injuries have put paid to all his potential. Too rangy and not strong enough to be a forward, but too slow thanks to the injuries to be a back.

And the following guys are on thin ice;
Hauraki
Tautai

See how they travel for a bit longer, if they don't aim up, seeya

Latest posts