What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleanout list

dazeely

First Grade
Brett Finch - tick
Tautai
Ben Smith
Joe G
Todd Lowrie
Nathan Cayless
Hauraki
Brendan Oake
Josh Cordoba

They can all go !!!!!!

Can't see Joe on the big coin though Avenger. Probably half that the likes of Lowrie are on. As for the rest I'm with you. Especially Hauraki.

We have a handful of very very good players amongst a heap of very very average / below average players. Reserve grade at best. Majority of our players should only be called upon to fill in for the odd injury / suspension etc...

We are in huge trouble but then again can't say I or most of us weren't.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
cayless - mannah is already better
galuvao - overs
lowrie - dogsh*te
hauraki - myth
cordoba
kingston - waste of money

salvy71

Juniors
we had a lot of bad things hapeen tonight ,
how many trys were on the back of penaltys, we need to work on disipline...
i also reckon one of haynes disallowed should have been a penatly to us as he was tackled in the air..

You're allowed to tackle a player in mid-air when defending .

dazeely

First Grade
Joey G HAS to stay...he's our best running backrower at the moment. Far better than Hindy in that regard. As for the cleanout list

Again, purely because of what he's reportedly on, and because we have too many toilers and not enough hard heads.

ohh how true. Same mould unfortunately.

strider

Post Whore
you know what .... in ALL HONESTY, I reckon we should allow Hindy to decide if HE wishes to leave next year .... I f'n feel for the poor bloke - puts in every f'n game without question and is constantly let down by his teammates ... he deserves better and if he could score a shot at a premiership elsewhere then I would say good luck to him and we should let him have the chance ..... cos there's no way in f'n hell he'll win one in his career at parra - we are so far off competing its not funny

salvy71

Juniors
The Tim Smith stuff I can't agree with , the guys mentally unable to cope with the big time ......he's struggling in England ......stick with Kris Keating who has great talent .......and hopefully Mortimer will come on eventually ........

Latest posts