What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleanout list

cumberlandcozza

Juniors
we need to learn from the titans...ie good fullback-burt or hayne, top halfback-buy one, excellent hooker pound for pound-buy one, then toss in a hard arse coach and conditioner who has actually played at the top level.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Id be making a play for Nathen Fein or Matthew Head, We just need some direction there, while Mateo and Keating will become great players for us i dont think they're organisers.

WallyG

Juniors
Just tidied it up a little for you mate.

Suity

Agree with your tidy up. Interestingly enough, we will probably find a way to keep the crap on this list and end up saying goodbye to a lot of the promising guys at Wenty and in the 20's. Then of course, they will go on to play like champions at other clubs and kick the sh*t out of us.

eel01s

Bench
Tonight for me showed just how far we are behind the top sides in skill and class.

Keep:

Moi Moi
Hindmarsh
K. Keating
Mateo
Hayne
Keating
Reddy
Inu

Borderline:

Gulavao
M. Keating (no one falls for the dummy when you use it 50 times a game!)
Mannah (I think we should give him another year)

See ya later:

Burt
Tautai
Cayless
Hauraki
Oake
Cordoba
Robson
Lowrie
Smith

strider

Post Whore
Id be making a play for Nathen Fein or Matthew Head, We just need some direction there, while Mateo and Keating will become great players for us i dont think they're organisers.
Fein offers no direction - he's just an angry little sh*t who offers some mongrel if you have some decent players to put around him - we don't

Parraren

Bench

I kind of tend to agree there (re Head not Fein).....but only as a short term solution.

I think Head & Croker would solve alot of our current problems if we could get them for the remainder of the season.

6. Keating
*7. Head

11. Hindy
*12. Croker
13. Mateo

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Fein offers no direction - he's just an angry little sh*t who offers some mongrel if you have some decent players to put around him - we don't

He's certainly not a halfback....however, if we were looking for a bench hooker I'd be happy enough with him. As you said, a bit of a mongrel and he can provide some zip out of acting half. He's a bit like PJ

Sparkyeel74

Juniors
Tonight for me showed just how far we are behind the top sides in skill and class.

Keep:

Moi Moi
Hindmarsh
K. Keating
Mateo
Hayne
Keating
Reddy
Inu

Borderline:

Gulavao
M. Keating (no one falls for the dummy when you use it 50 times a game!)
Mannah (I think we should give him another year)

See ya later:

Burt
Tautai
Cayless
Hauraki
Oake
Cordoba
Robson
Lowrie
Smith

Have to agree with this list, after the start to 2009.:(

Daneel

Bench
Honestly i can't believe the talk about wanting to bring tim smith back. In my opinion Kris is getting better and better every week. There would be a lot of other positions id be looking for an immediate solution too, before id even look at the halfback at this stage.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
1.hayne
2.d.williams
3.smith
4.inu
5.grothe
6.kk
7.tim smith
8.moimoi
9.keating
10.poore
11.hindy
12.creagh
13.mateo

14.l'estrange
15.crocker
16.d.taylor
17.fa'aoso

any chance?

Redback71

First Grade
do any of the current halves in the nrl have the same rang of skills in the kicking depatment as timmy did. Dont see to many bannana kicks etc... these days.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
do any of the current halves in the nrl have the same rang of skills in the kicking depatment as timmy did. Dont see to many bannana kicks etc... these days.
Tims kicking game was brilliant, his short kicking game was the best, created alot of tries for burt and always managed to get the team repeat sets with it, and the cross field kicks of his were spot on.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus christ.....I'm a massive Timmy fan, but even IF the club throws him a massively unlikely bone and offers him a deal, it will be incentives, at Wenty, with strict conditions and counselling to be met before he even sets foot near first grade

Parraren

Bench
FFS forget tim smith.

He represents everything that is wrong with worst of the current group of players at our club.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Jesus christ.....I'm a massive Timmy fan, but even IF the club throws him a massively unlikely bone and offers him a deal, it will be incentives, at Wenty, with strict conditions and counselling to be met before he even sets foot near first grade
I am happy with that, just bring the guy back. He wants to come back to the NRL, what better place to come back and prove his critics wrong, hopefully when 3P take over to, and then the daily telegraph wont be on his back every day because they might start to like parra once fitzy is gone.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are so far off the top teams it isn't funny. Lowrie his first 3 touches were knock ons,penalty's or missed tackles. Hauraki runs ok but is just a terrible defender. Smith isn't a backrowers arsehole, and he is to slow for the centres, Tautai looks a prospect for the backrow, Robson is not a first grader, and Caylo has seen better days. I think Strider summed it up best who is actually first grade standard

Hindy
Mateo
Hayne
Reddy
Fui
KK
M Keating
Grothe

Mannah and Wright are good prospects, if they don't want to much i'd keep them, same as Joey G. The rest Meh....