What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Zoidberg

First Grade
I remember reading, I think when GOTG 2 was being made, that he filmed several or so cameos for future films at the same time. I think the next Avengers is where they went up to.

shiznit

Coach
Apparently people who have seen early screenings of Aquaman say it’s batshit crazy... but f**king awesome at the same time... :joy::joy:

Sounds like my type of movie ... :joy::joy:

Also... apparently this week is gonna be f**king BONKERS for Marvel fans...

No word on exactly why... the big assumption is Avengers 4 trailer will fall on Monday Night Football...

But apparently something else massive on top of the A4 trailer dropping is going to happen....

Its pure guesswork but I’m wondering if it’s Fox related... maybe Fantastic Four coming into the MCU??

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
So it looks like the thing happening this week is Captain Marvel’s trailer will drop during half time of MNF tomorrow...

Avengers 4 will drop on Wednesday(Thursday our time).

SamSepi0l

Juniors
Can't muster up any interest in that.
Kinda disappointed that Captain Marvel is being built as the big savior for the A4..no investment in the character at all.

shiznit

Coach
That trailer is a bit meh
Yeah I agree.... I’m not all that excited TBH...

I wonder if the issue is I don’t have much knowledge of the character.

I felt similar leading to the first guardians of the galaxy... I had no familiarity to any of the characters as I never read the comics.

All I’ve heard so far about Captain Marvel is all the Comic book fans telling me how powerful she is.

I wasn’t that familiar with black panther either but atleast with Black Panther we got a preview of the character in civil war.

It’s almost as if part from Nick Fury I have no context at all to that trailer...

Frederick

Staff member
Yeah I agree.... I’m not all that excited TBH...

I wonder if the issue is I don’t have much knowledge of the character.

I felt similar leading to the first guardians of the galaxy... I had no familiarity to any of the characters as I never read the comics.

All I’ve heard so far about Captain Marvel is all the Comic book fans telling me how powerful she is.

I wasn’t that familiar with black panther either but atleast with Black Panther we got a preview of the character in civil war.

It’s almost as if part from Nick Fury I have no context at all to that trailer...
Just like with GotG you'll have to trust the system. Feige knows what he's doing

Danish

Referee
Captain Marvel looks boring as. CGI crapfest in the green lantern style.

Marvel is going to fall off a cliff after Avengers 4 IMO. Disney will have been taken to the cleaners on the marvel and Lucas film purchases.

bileduct

Coach
Captain Marvel looks boring as. CGI crapfest in the green lantern style.

Marvel is going to fall off a cliff after Avengers 4 IMO. Disney will have been taken to the cleaners on the marvel and Lucas film purchases.
As if... Disney is going to milk this shit for the next 1000 years.

Deadpool vs. The Mighty Ducks - rated G.

Danish

Referee
As if... Disney is going to milk this shit for the next 1000 years.

Deadpool vs. The Mighty Ducks - rated G.

Oh they’ll keep pumping them out for Marvel, but the spark will be well off.

Star Wars movies will basically die after ep XI. George Lucas must laugh every day about that sale

shiznit

Coach
Oh they’ll keep pumping them out for Marvel, but the spark will be well off.

Star Wars movies will basically die after ep XI. George Lucas must laugh every day about that sale
Lmfao.... Disney make f**king mountains of money... they will keep pumping this shit out as long as it keeps making 500M to 1B+ each film...

And as for George Lucas... Disney bought Lucasfilm for about 4B... and they have pretty much made that back already....

They also need content for its streaming service... not to mention the tie in to it’s theme parks, resorts & cruise lines...

Disney will make hundreds of billions from that property when it’s all said and done...

shiznit

Coach
Also... with the Disney purchase of Fox about to finish up they will add X-Men and all that property to Marvel Studios so those mother f**kers will have shitloads to keep pumping out...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Apparently people who have seen early screenings of Aquaman say it’s batshit crazy... but f**king awesome at the same time... :joy::joy:

Sounds like my type of movie ... :joy::joy:

Also... apparently this week is gonna be f**king BONKERS for Marvel fans...

No word on exactly why... the big assumption is Avengers 4 trailer will fall on Monday Night Football...

But apparently something else massive on top of the A4 trailer dropping is going to happen....

Its pure guesswork but I’m wondering if it’s Fox related... maybe Fantastic Four coming into the MCU??

So so so so so so psyched for Aquaman!

He's my favourite superhero, and Jason Momoa is just perfect - a big dude, suave, charismatic...

Sah excited!

Latest posts