What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Matua

Bench
I'm not the target audience for this given I think Zac is a Hack, but could this trailer be any more pompous?

The CGI looked a bit rough too, I assume that's just trailer CGI and it will be better when the movies is released.

shiznit

Coach
I'm not the target audience for this given I think Zac is a Hack, but could this trailer be any more pompous?

The CGI looked a bit rough too, I assume that's just trailer CGI and it will be better when the movies is released.

not sure what you mean about the CGI... looked like any other Marvel film TBH...

panthersam

Juniors

This will be a series on Disney+ and not a movie.

panthersam

Juniors
I still think she isn’t the big bad, someone higher up is pulling the strings. Nightmare or Mephisto.

I tend to agree, seemed not really sinister enough for her to be the true big bad of it all! Mephisto is the name I’ve been seeing thrown around a lot.

shiznit

Coach
Well that was a weak explanation for an intriguing storyline. It ended up just being a gimmick.
Yeah I agree with you there... but I’m hoping there’s still more to it as I don’t know why they would have used Evan Peters if it was just for that reason.

TBH... I was pretty disappointed in the last episode... it was just a bunch of flashbacks which explained how they got to this position.

the flashbacks made sense but they seriously could have tacked each one on to 3 or 4 of the episodes beforehand...

IMO we didn’t need to have an entire episode of it...

Ah ok

Yeah but i think there will be ongoing consequences for it and also for Billy and Tommy, they were both created by Agatha too. Wiccan and Speed are both pretty popular characters from Young Avengers which has been in Feiges plans for awhile

shiznit

Coach
Ah ok

Yeah but i think there will be ongoing consequences for it and also for Billy and Tommy, they were both created by Agatha too. Wiccan and Speed are both pretty popular characters from Young Avengers which has been in Feiges plans for awhile

I don’t think Agatha created Billy and Tommy... that was Wanda... she also created this version of Vision as well.

Agatha created fake Pietro...

I don’t think Agatha created Billy and Tommy... that was Wanda... she also created this version of Vision as well.

Agatha created fake Pietro...
I thought there was a shot of both kids with purple glows in that "It was Agatha all along" montage?

Could be wrong though

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon the kids were made by Wanda just like her Vision. Agatha is responsible for Fake Pietro.

I still think there is someone higher than Agatha Harkness, this is meant to tie into Doctor Strange Multiverse of Merkins so I reckon it has to be someone higher up like Mephisto or Nightmare it has to be a fear lord IMO.

Game_Breaker

Coach
White Vision next week should be ok, but I expect it to end quick and Dr Strange to show up to set up his sequel

Fox Quicksilver appearing in the MCU.

Yeah, seems nothing more than a cameo and a meta nod to the X men now that they have the rights

They also used the term Scarlet Witch for the first time, again only allowed to because they have the rights

Frederick

Staff member
I expected more multiverse creation.

At least we know that Vision is alive again, and seems like Agatha will pop up again. The kids? *Shrug*

bileduct

Coach
Gaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....

The only good thing about this series was that they finally embraced the Scarlet Witch character with a modernised costume that was a nod to the comics.

Latest posts