What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crockett debate

How many weeks for Crockett?

• Total voters

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dodger said:
You know, I sh*t-stir sometimes but I don't ever post fake stuff like that in an attempt to win an argument, sorry brf_82.

But I'm guessing you'll go missing just like last time when you tried to insult me after I said nothing to you.

Don't worry, she's in the same alternate reality as locky.

BTW i don't know how likely Vatuvei is to return - he was absent from PL, i believe due to injury.

Iafeta

Referee
Dodger said:
Case closed?

Closed? :lol:

At least 20 or 30, probably more, of those votes are by biased Warriors fans.

Again though, I'll reiterate my point - my judgment is based on the SBW precedent set in Round 1 - given the circumstances and prior sentences for similar tackles he has to get two weeks. On it's own merit it warranted no send off, just an on report and a penalty, 0-1 weeks.

Unfortunately not.

Case closed:

judicrd12.jpg

Which one is it merkin? 20 or 30? Because that still leaves 47 or 57 at this stage who think it's not worth a suspension, let alone the fact some dill left out the obvious "shouldn't have been sent off" option - very noble of you to label those "20 or 30 Warriors fans" biased, but not the merkin (who was that I wonder?) who raised the poll. Coincidentally, is there 20 or 30 Warriors fans on this forum, or is that just a figment on your wild and untamed imagination?

You're making the likes of lockyno1, Big_Bad_Shark_Fan and wittyfan look credible.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Iafeta said:
Which one is it merkin? 20 or 30? Because that still leaves 47 or 57 at this stage who think it's not worth a suspension, let alone the fact some dill left out the obvious "shouldn't have been sent off" option - very noble of you to label those "20 or 30 Warriors fans" biased, but not the merkin (who was that I wonder?) who raised the poll. Coincidentally, is there 20 or 30 Warriors fans on this forum, or is that just a figment on your wild and untamed imagination?

You're making the likes of lockyno1, Big_Bad_Shark_Fan and wittyfan look credible.

Credible?

Who was right?

Case closed.

Iafeta

Referee
lol if you think that the judiciary is credible and correct in their judgements, you really have taken out the lockyno1 award for June. Good work champ. You must feel special.

The same judiciary that dismisses Dallas Johnson's charge for a late shoulder to the head of Reni Maitua that knocks the block stone motherless, because he has an Origin coming up? Mate, if you put your faith in that system as being correct and that justifying your opinion then you'd believe anything. Next thing you'll start believing the "He's a good bloke" defence.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Iafeta said:

Dont be stupid everyone already rates BBSF and Wittyfan's opinions alot higher then the dodgenator!

saying crockett needed to get 2 weeks because sonny bill did is exactly why the judiciary system is flawed, that wasn't a precedent lol people have been getting suspended for head high shots for years, what precedent was set? anytime you get sent off inside 5 minutes is automatically 2 weeks? no thats just your bulldogs passion talking, morley and hodges were both sent off against who else but the bulldogs for head high shots that weren't deemed suspension worthy, crockett should of got off just like they did and hampstead should of been suspended indefinately

Latest posts