What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difference between Cronulla and St George...

Knightmare

Coach
CRONULLA (SUTHERLAND):
Give their team no hope, even though the match hasn't been played yet this weekend.

ST GEORGE (ILLAWARRA):
Never doubt their teams' potential, even if their recent finals form hasn't been number 1.

CRONULLA:
Fans spend their time thinking up comebacks when people remind them of how many premierships they've won.

ST GEORGE:
Fans spend time making banners and listing the merits of their current side.

CRONULLA:
Change their jersey every few years, then accuse the Dragons of "selling out"

ST GEORGE:
Even after the merger, have kept the one main jersey and incorporated the traditions of both St George and Illawarra.

CRONULLA:
Count their finals hopes on a retro jersey they believe will somehow give the team magic powers (and possibly relive the glory days- must be that Amco Cup victory in '79.)

ST GEORGE:
Count their finals hopes on a team of great individuals playing as a great team.

CRONULLA:
Hot cheergirls.

ST GEORGE:
John .W. Howard.

Wobbygong

First Grade
That's not bad from a Knights supporter!

Although the one about the Honourable John Winston Howard isn't something to gloat about! Maybe you could change that to Kosta Tzsyu or Bob Geldof!!!!!

Watchout Knightmare you'll have some intellectual pygmies from the scum forum like Millersdick aka "Ankles", Jimbob and Choctip Reefy after you if you keep this up!

Knightmare

Coach
The difference between Newcastle and Cronulla:

Newcastle:
In 17 years, Won a wooden spoon, two Premierships and two World 7's tournaments.

Cronulla:
In 38 years, won wooden spoons and an Amco Cup.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think the Dragons Cheergirls are pretty hot...
John Howard doesnt do it for me.

wolverine

Juniors
KnightmareCRONULLA (SUTHERLAND):
Give their team no hope, even though the match hasn't been played yet this weekend.

ST GEORGE (ILLAWARRA):
Never doubt their teams' potential, even if their recent finals form hasn't been number 1.

Of course they wouldn't doubt their teams potential because their team has potential. Do you honestly think that the Sharks can beat the Dragons this Saturday??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Scummers have started a 'how to beat Saints' thread.... and they have some very helpful advice for coach Stuey Raper.

The astute football brains are working overtime. lol

For example...

"bung on the stink right from the first tackle...it's our only hope."

"Play dirty. Fire them up, make them lose their cool."

"Gang tackle Gaz. Even when he doesnt have the ball."

"rough barrett up - he loses his cool"

"I say we should go Wes' wing. Test this little s*** out i say"

"Niggle, niggle and more niggle for Barrett "

"get hold of the first 5 games the drags played and watch them over and over again this whole week."

"if there are any flatulant players in the Sharks squad get them to fart while tackling players..."

"Start the biff at the start.. Niggle, and give it to the wankers.. "

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually, this is my favourite...

"We have to try and slooooooooooooowww the game down... we don't have the speed, skill, nor ball handling to go toe-to-toe with the drags... "

:lol:

Rammo

Juniors
I think this weeks finals will be abit of a yawn. We all know the Dragons and Eels will get weeks off, and Manly and Cronulla will be eliminated. So what the hell is the point in the other two games?

gregstar

Referee
Willow said:

"We have to try and slooooooooooooowww the game down... we don't have the speed, skill, nor ball handling to go toe-to-toe with the drags... "

in other words
"our team is no different to the other 38"

MrSharky

Juniors
Oh that's rich... a knoughts fan bending down and sucking the c**ks of steelers fans (all 2 inches)... :roll:

:cool:

gregstar

Referee
MrSharky said:
Oh that's rich... a knoughts fan bending down and sucking the c**ks of steelers fans (all 2 inches)... :roll:

:cool:
and you're in here watching?
filthy little pervert!

2 inches? - what would that make our little brothers' then?

Rexxy

Coach
The difference between the two is the difference between Rolls Royce and a Slinky.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Willow said:

Willow you forgot the posts about Cooper's suspect defence and how they should test him out! :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now now Mr Sharky, use that smart footy brain of yours and work out the difference between a joke and just plain vulgar behaviour.

This isnt TFC. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... keep it vaguely clean please.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons Cross said:
Willow you forgot the posts about Cooper's suspect defence and how they should test him out! :lol:

LOL. Yep. The popular tactic is to run at the centres and bash 'em out of the game. If they did that, where would they hide Noddy?

Latest posts