What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difference between Cronulla and St George...

MightySharks

Bench
Willow said:
Now now Mr Sharky, use that smart footy brain of yours and work out the difference between a joke and just plain vulgar behaviour.

This isnt TFC. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... keep it vaguely clean please.

As you do? Those in glass houses Willow!

MrSharky

Juniors
gregstar said:
2 inches? - what would that make our little brothers' then?

Get a magnifying glass, pull down your pants... and take a look. If that doesn't work...ask Willow...

Rexxy said:
The difference between the two is the difference between Rolls Royce and a Slinky.

You are much more likely to see a Rolls amongst the wealth and prosperity of the Shire, as opposed to the scum infested sh*thole that is kogarah, rockdale, worstville etc...

Dragons Cross said:
Willow you forgot the posts about Cooper's suspect defence and how they should test him out!

So you're saying Cooper is a safe defender... that box head is hardly even close...

:cool:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MightySharks said:
As you do? Those in glass houses Willow!
Me? I don't get into the gutter talk like that.
Look, it was uncalled for.... simple.

You're not the only people who frequent this forum and while it doesnt worry me, we do try to adhere to a certain standard to accomodate every member. A lot of people don't like opening a thread and reading that sort of trash.

Now if you want, I can find the relevant points in the rules and PM you. But I really think its just commonsense.

Surely

Post Whore
The benefits of being a short priced premiership favourite, you no longer have to pull yourselves, a novacastrian will do it for you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The answer is simple Surely...

The Sharks are the laughing stock of the competition, have been for decades. Supporters from all clubs can see that.

Unfortunately, the scummers are always the last to know.

Rexxy

Coach
MrSharky said:
You are much more likely to see a Rolls amongst the wealth and prosperity of the Shire, as opposed to the scum infested sh*thole that is kogarah, rockdale, worstville etc...

Thats funny coming from someone who lives with their mum in a caravan at the Woronora Caravan Park.

Back the donkey up, son, we have a show to put on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MrSharky said:
You are much more likely to see a Rolls amongst the wealth and prosperity of the Shire
Would that be bread rolls or just the way a slinky rolls?

Inferno

Coach
Im a die hard Sharkies supporter but what is wrong with having a realistic opinion on the game?

Least we're not deluded like certain other teams in the 8:roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Inferno said:
Im a die hard Sharkies supporter but what is wrong with having a realistic opinion on the game?

Realistic opinion? Glad you know the Sharks are a pathetic team.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inferno said:

In this thread? Which realistic opinion is that Inferno?

Inferno

Coach
Immortal said:
Realistic opinion? Glad you know the Sharks are a pathetic team.

I'd say we are playing absolute dog Sh*t right now but wouldn't go as far as saying we have a pathetic team. We made the finals after all and beat 8 other teams.

I in all honesty don't think the dragons will win it this year, I'd still rate the Eels and Broncs ahead of them. You've got a good chance and good luck to you though.

Godz Illa

Coach
Inferno said:
I'd say we are playing absolute dog Sh*t right now but wouldn't go as far as saying we have a pathetic team. We made the finals after all and beat 8 other teams.
Ahh the sweet smell of mediocrity. The halcyon days have returned in Scumville.

Inferno said:
I in all honesty don't think the dragons will win it this year, I'd still rate the Eels and Broncs ahead of them. You've got a good chance and good luck to you though.
lol Now who's deluded? We beat them both within the last month, or weren't you paying attention?

Sam Shark

Juniors
Arrogance often comes before a fall, Dragqueens!

Ha Ha - won't it be funny if the no hoper Sharkies win ........???

What would that say about the Illawarra Dragons?

Watch this space.

Sir Biffo

Bench
It would say your teams only game plan of running the St George - Illawarra team bus off the road before the game actually worked and we had to pick our team from your reserve grade (the only team who can possibly be more pathetic than your own).

Father Ted

First Grade
Sam Shark said:

Watch this space.

would that be the vast empty space between your ears

Dragonheart

Juniors
Saw this in the classifieds recently:

For Sale:

2 x complete sets of wooden spoons

1 x dusty old trophy

Interested junk dealers please contact Juan Pharkall at Cronulla Leagues Club by phoning 826 101010

Dragonheart

Juniors
Sam Shark said:

Watch this space.

You need to be hit in the head twice to know it hurts....obviously.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Matt Cooper has one of the best, if not the best defensive technique of any centre in the game

You Sharks fans really are as stupid as you look

What are you gonna tell us next-that Brett Kimmorley is a good Origin player?

Latest posts