What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difference between Cronulla and St George...

Inferno

Coach
Godz Illa said:
Ahh the sweet smell of mediocrity. The halcyon days have returned in Scumville.

lol Now who's deluded? We beat them both within the last month, or weren't you paying attention?

You only just beat the eels and beat the Broncs when they were playing crap. If both teams played at their best they would beat you.

Not too mention you got your asses handed to you in the previous game against Parramatta and were also beaten by the Broncs earlier in the year.

Your an arrogant mob aren't you. That will come back to bite you in the ass

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inferno said:
Your an arrogant mob aren't you. That will come back to bite you in the ass

It's not arrogance at all, its called confidence. It comes from supporting a good football team- something you wouldn't know anything about

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LMAO. Apparently its no longer enough that Saints win a game, we now have to win by 30 or more before it's considered worthy.

Inferno, your post reeks of the arroagance you accuse others of. It must really grate on you seeing other supprters enjoying their footy. How unfortunate for you.

The general feeling is that we are taking this one game at a time... have been all year.

Sure we're pleased to see our position on the ladder and we're proud of the lads as they have turned the season around after a dismal start. But don't confuse pride with arrogance. While your mob have been heading south, we've been moving northwards. Fact.

Inferno, you just don't like Saints supporters acknowledging the positives... and your miserable outlook is all of your own making.

Inferno

Coach
Willow said:
LMAO. Apparently its no longer enough that Saints win a game, we now have to win by 30 or more before it's considered worthy.

Inferno, your post reeks of the arroagance you accuse others of. It must really grate on you seeing other supprters enjoying their footy. How unfortunate for you.

The general feeling is that we are taking this one game at a time... have been all year.

Sure we're pleased to see our position on the ladder and we're proud of the lads as they have turned the season around after a dismal start. But don't confuse pride with arrogance. While your mob have been heading south, we've been moving northwards. Fact.

Inferno, you just don't like Saints supporters acknowledging the positives... and your miserable outlook is all of your own making.

seriously what the F*ck

where the hell have I said ANYWHERE the sharks are great, playing great footy or are a chane of premiership. As opposed to you guys rubbishing other teams. Guess its true what they say about saints supporters the only thing smaller than their d*cks are their brains.

Its good for you to enjoy your teams success, enjoy it while it lasts.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sing it with me now:

SHARKIES TAKE IT UP THE BUM DOO-DAH DOO-DAH!

SHARKIES TAKE IT UP THE BUM DOO-DAH DOO-DAH!

SHARKIES HAVE WON NOTHING AND NEVER WILL, DOO DA DOO DA DAY!

Inferno

Coach
I wouldn't be talking about taking it up the bum when you;v got "trent I only hit from behind in more ways than 1" in my team.

and as for Red and Blue all I have to say is enjoy your

B0000CCY1R.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Inferno

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
I will enjoy it, I'll use it to stir you Sharks fans as i always do.

:D

lol fair enough.

He's just helping your dumbass players find their own asscrack so they can crap themselves before he tramples them:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inferno said:
seriously what the F*ck
Seriously? You mean you're going to stop being funny?
Inferno said:
where the hell have I said ANYWHERE the sharks are great, playing great footy or are a chane of premiership.
Where did I say you said that?
Inferno said:
As opposed to you guys rubbishing other teams.
Its called banter. You're not very good at this are you?
Inferno said:
Guess its true what they say about saints supporters the only thing smaller than their d*cks are their brains.
And just when I was thinking you were a classy gent. I'm shattered.
Inferno said:
Its good for you to enjoy your teams success, enjoy it while it lasts.
Nah... if it's all the same to you we'll all be as miserable as you.:lol:

Paging Mr Pharkall... Mr Juan Pharkall...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inferno said:
He's just helping your dumbass players find their own asscrack so they can crap themselves before he tramples them:lol:

1. He's never trampled an opposition player in his life

2. Even if he had the ability, it's a bit tough when he's not playing on Saturday night

A real astute fan, you are

RABK

Referee
What about every single sharks fan aka as the bowel prowling, ring stinging sh*t stabbing chokers.....

Inferno

Coach
will go back a page genius and according to you Im the one who is arrogant.

And don't worry I'm far from miserable. Watching you guys get barrelled out of the finals will be enough to make me happy.

Hutty1986 said:
1. He's never trampled an opposition player in his life

2. Even if he had the ability, it's a bit tough when he's not playing on Saturday night

A real astute fan, you are

he's trampled plenty in his time, ask PJ Marsh. and re-read my post tosser, where did I say he was playing this saterday.

You posted a comment about him giving wedgees and I replied

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inferno said:

You said "your players" which i assumed meant the Dragons, aka the team Scummulla are playing on Saturday night, aka implying Stevens was playing

Wanker.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inferno said:
And don't worry I'm far from miserable. Watching you guys get barrelled out of the finals will be enough to make me happy.
Poor sap. That explains a lot... as long as Saints lose, you're happy.
You must be having an awful year. :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Willow said:
Poor sap. That explains a lot... as long as Saints lose, you're happy.
You must be having an awful year. :lol:

damn right, when your teams playing sh*thouse, its all we have left really:(

oh well bring on '06

Latest posts