What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dolphins brand, jersey, merch etc

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Agreed. The best jerseys are often the simplest.

Even if it was a gold vee with a white trim wouldn't be too bad.

I've said on here before I actually really like the way they've used gold for merch. The stubbie holders, bar runners etc etc. Just got to get the shade and balance right. They'll get there.

They are clearly going for a 49ers scheme - which is a good idea. 49ers use gold for helmets which we can't do here obviously. So I can see they are trying to achieve a similar effect.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
They are clearly going for a 49ers scheme - which is a good idea. 49ers use gold for helmets which we can't do here obviously. So I can see they are trying to achieve a similar effect.
If the Niners look was in their minds, the shorts being all gold with a red side stripe, jersey all red and socks all red, would've worked.

Actually I don't know why NRL uniforms have to be so multi-sectioned and complex. Love how NFL teams have usually very simple/plain styles.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
This is pretty perfect imo. The minimal use of gold on the jersey, shorts, and socks. And that iconic jersey design.

Compress_20221016_215015_5516.jpg

MugaB

Coach
It’ll end up being their main jersey.
Why coz the raiders are too chicken shit to stick with their new designs, so the dolphins will cave in also.... they don't have the green machine stigma, i reckon the heritage gets worn a few times at redcliffe, the rest of the games the home will be worn.. i don't see the difference with their home and the broncos strip in 2000s switch the red for maroon its the same design... it seems like punters just love a whinge... its refreshing to see more yellow or gold on a jersey, than the navy blue, blue, black or white jerseys most nrl teams end up with... parra should be yellow, yet they default to blue, tigers should be orange, but they insist on black... we end up have most teams in bland or similar colors,

Colk

First Grade
Why coz the raiders are too chicken shit to stick with their new designs, so the dolphins will cave in also.... they don't have the green machine stigma, i reckon the heritage gets worn a few times at redcliffe, the rest of the games the home will be worn.. i don't see the difference with their home and the broncos strip in 2000s

No, because just like the Raiders new designs, the Vanilla Coke design won’t be as popular.

I could be totally wrong of course, as I have been many times before but based on what I have read from actual Dolphins supporters, that’s just my prediction.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Why coz the raiders are too chicken shit to stick with their new designs, so the dolphins will cave in also.... they don't have the green machine stigma, i reckon the heritage gets worn a few times at redcliffe, the rest of the games the home will be worn.. i don't see the difference with their home and the broncos strip in 2000s switch the red for maroon its the same design... it seems like punters just love a whinge... its refreshing to see more yellow or gold on a jersey, than the navy blue, blue, black or white jerseys most nrl teams end up with... parra should be yellow, yet they default to blue, tigers should be orange, but they insist on black... we end up have most teams in bland or similar colors,
Well there's nothing navy etc about the heritage. It's just a more classical look. Just predicting that eventually, one day, it'll end up the main uniform due to feedback and merch sales.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Whats this got to do with the price of fish?
Isnt this the broncos colors, how does this pertain to the dolphins

Nice use of gold. Make it a bit more red than maroon, add some white trim/elements and its a decent Dolphins jersey in they event they integrate the sponsors like KR have done.

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
The Glass House membership jacket is attached.

I believe we will receive before the year closes. There have been mixed reviews on Twitter when I shared this. I suspect the same will be on the forums here.

For the record, I think it compliments the jersey well. I will be holding on to it as a memorabilia item in the man cave.

Fe7aXnrUcAApeKM.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
Whats this got to do with the price of fish?
Isnt this the broncos colors, how does this pertain to the dolphins
Take that hull kr kit and change the burgundy for the lovely scarlet red the Lebanese team are playing in and bingo, that’s how to deliver a kit worth buying. None of this vanilla coke belly button chevrons rubbish .

MugaB

Coach
Take that hull kr kit and change the burgundy for the lovely scarlet red the Lebanese team are playing in and bingo, that’s how to deliver a kit worth buying. None of this vanilla coke belly button chevrons rubbish .
Again what has hull KR got to do with the price of fish

johnny cash

Juniors

MugaB

Coach
Looks great, i was hoping they would buck the trend of a boring black away kit