What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Duges-How will he go in the Red V?

Hutty1986

Immortal
This Saturday afternoon, vodka cruiser consultant J. Dugan makes his Dragons debut....

How do you think he'll go in his first appearance for the mighty Saints?

I reckon he'll make a couple of errors but I have a feeling he'll barge his way over for a sneaky try at some point.

Blue Dragon

Juniors
Hahaha.....vodka cruiser consultant....I hope he knows he has a lot to prove to the Dragons and the fans. Time to repay the faith the club put in him. He may not have a perfect game, but he's got to show maximum effort. Plenty of cruisers after the game

hardbaby

Coach
He'll add size, speed and toughness immediately. Dugan breaks lots of tackles. The backline play is so basic, it shouldn't take long for him to get his head around it. But it will take a few weeks for the players around Dugan to learn how to create space for him. Playing direct would be a good start.

Godz Illa

Coach
He's actually in the Pink V this week, which is fitting really, because I expect he'll be a bit raw, gangly and awkward - like a newborn baby emerging from it's mother's pink v. Hopefully he gains the confidence quickly to become a fully-formed Red V star

Hutty1986

Immortal
He's actually in the Pink V this week, which is fitting really, because I expect he'll be a bit raw, gangly and awkward - like a newborn baby emerging from it's mother's pink v. Hopefully he gains the confidence quickly to become a fully-formed Red V star

Hopefully he'll also cry a bit less than a newborn.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Will be interesting to see. He will surely be fired up for this game so you would expect a great performance or a huge effort to prove he is worth an extension to his current deal.

redbreed

Juniors
Seriously think this will be the best signing our club has made since Steve Rogers. Just hope he stays around after this year.

RedVDave

First Grade
"The Dugan" > Hayne

Enter The Dugan

Watch the Hayne train come off the rails (which is no of coincidence considering there is track work this weeked)

saints4ever

First Grade
The crowd will go nuts ifehe makes a break and is one on one with gods greatest gift to anything -just ask sticky-. Love to see ha dugan show him up like Reynolds did

I hope he has a blinder and scores 3 tries!! I'd pay $1,000 to be there - but cannot wait to watch it on NRL Livestream with my sons.

Does anybody know of any Banners dedicated to Doogie the Dragon?