What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eels off season trivia thread.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I get it. The player played 1 game in 1986 out of Delroy, Leabeater and Cossatto but this still doesn't explain how I can be half right with all three of those combinations

1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Tony Cossatto
3) Ken Stewart hasn't kicked any goals

Stagger eel

Staff member
OK then....the first one is obviously Tim Barnes. However, Mark Ko'cass, David Rowles, Tim Barnes, Mick Delroy, Terry Leabeater, Tony Cossatto and Steve Corradi debuted in 1986. Of those Delroy, Leabeater and Cossatto played more than once and you've said no to the three others.

Whats the bloody answer?

you've mentioned 8 players who debut for the club that season yet we constantly get David Rowles name show up...

Following on from above -

2. David Rowles and Stve Corradi.

I think Corrardi debut the year after...funilly enough against Canberra also.

The Colonel

Immortal
Corradi debuted in 1986. As I have listed above the players were the only ones that debuted in 1986 using the honour roll as a guide.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I get it. The player played 1 game in 1986 out of Delroy, Leabeater and Cossatto but this still doesn't explain how I can be half right with all three of those combinations

1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Tony Cossatto

1) yes

2) half

3) yes.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
you've mentioned 8 players who debut for the club that season yet we constantly get David Rowles name show up...

I think Corrardi debut the year after...funilly enough against Canberra also.

I got a no not a half with a Rowles and Kocass

going on logic it should be

1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Steve Corradi

Stagger eel

Staff member
Corradi debuted in 1986. As I have listed above the players were the only ones that debuted in 1986 using the honour roll as a guide.

ok...I'll have to take that as gospal I guess, I actually know a bloke who new Steve personaly and I thought he made it in 88 against Canberra, Paul Taylor led that side and scored 4 tries.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Mick Delroy
progress.gif

Stagger eel

Staff member
I got a no not a half with a Rowles and Kocass

going on logic it should be

1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Steve Corradi

sorry, but why wouldn't it be either Roweles or Kocass??? (given that you've already had a shot at Rowles and it was incorrect)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
sorry, but why wouldn't it be either Roweles or Kocass??? (given that you've already had a shot at Rowles and it was incorrect)

You are confusing me?

I tried Rowles and Kocass and was given a no. Whereas if I had Barnes or Corradi it was half and I tried Barnes and Corradi and it was also half.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Post number 101

David Rowles and Mark Kocass

You replied post number 102 "no"

In that case

1) Greg Heddles
2) Tim Barnes and Mark Kocass

Latest posts