What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elephant.. errr.. bird in the room

You cant drop Bird, the guy is a match winner, he may miss odd tackle and lot of players do, but this guy can win a game solo.

What we go with a player who might tackle all day and still miss vital tackle and offer nothing in attack, those days are past for us.

Thats the Jeff Robson approach, lets put all cards in and go for the win

jc155776

Coach
there he is
anyone else want to come stick the boot in?
What boot? You just get so damn personal on here. A large number of us have met in person, even some of the ribbing is between people you have met in person. It's ridiculous the insults you chuck around and how worked up you get. Serious question, do you know or have you met anyone on this forum? Also how old are you?

What boot? You just get so damn personal on here. A large number of us have met in person, even some of the ribbing is between people you have met in person. It's ridiculous the insults you chuck around and how worked up you get. Serious question, do you know or have you met anyone on this forum? Also how old are you?
and there inlies the problem champ
i come here to talk football and share a view
not be baited by f**kheads because they dont agree with some statements i make
we all share opinions, you dont have to have to agree with everyone but show some respect to an opionion and discuss the topic like and adult
it is resounding the amount of comments i get to statements that would be considered provocative or just down right having a go
this thread is a classic example, i made statement about bird, with sentiment of the statement shared by others, and millers gets straight in here to death ride my credibility
real mature
im only defending myself, what you see is the reaction and then i get ganged up on because im ruffling the feathers of one of your mates
In truth i couldn't give a flying f**k who knows who on here, it shouldn't matter, just like my age doesn't matter, but you can have a guess if you like

btw which one of you is lindsay lohan? lol

and dont think im going away with my tail between my legs either, a few hits with hand bags isnt going to deter me lol

give some of you guys a tip, you change your tact and i will change mine, a truce if you like. we will see who the bigger person is, but if you keep up with the "nar nar" millers style tactics then I'll just be a wanker straight back

millersnose

Post Whore
we all share opinions, you dont have to have to agree with everyone but show some respect to an opionion and discuss the topic like and adult
it is resounding the amount of comments i get to statements that would be considered provocative or just down right having a go
this thread is a classic example, i made statement about bird, with sentiment of the statement shared by others, and millers gets straight in here to death ride my credibility
real mature
im only defending myself, what you see is the reaction and then i get ganged up on because im ruffling the feathers of one of your mates
In truth i couldn't give a flying f**k who knows who on here, it shouldn't matter, just like my age doesn't matter, but you can have a guess if you like

and dont think im going away with my tail between my legs either, a few hits with hand bags isnt going to deter me lol

give some of you guys a tip, you change your tact and i will change mine, a truce if you like. we will see who the bigger person is, but if you keep up with the "nar nar" millers style tactics then I'll just be a wanker straight back
That's " restounding "
I have impugned your honour and good name and damaged your credibility just because of your "opionion "
Yet you are gunna be the bigger person wanker
Despite everyone ganging up on you
That speech bought a tear to my eye
Especially the bit about Lindsay lohan

coolumsharkie

Referee
mate i hope he does, but 29 missed tackles in 7 games?

we know what happened on the beale front

i got f**king clobbered by millers because i said he deserved the booby prize for shit kick defense, guess what he f**king dropped about another 4 leading directly to tries and deteriorated badly to the point he was dropped if it wasnt for lueteles shoulder injury, and im the dumb merkin? Lol

ill remember never to talk about the team in the first person

just like you wont, and just like millers wont ever refer to statistics to highlight an issue

cool glad we cleared that up

love to see the private messages flying around

fight your own fights millers you big skirt

lol I'm sure no one is pm'ing anyone Birdee.. He will come good, maybe he won't but he won't get dropped everyone but you seems to be able to accept that point.

If his form goes too far south the coach will act upon for certain. At this point it's better to keep the squad together much the same aqs when we won 15 games in a row.

Chillax.

real mature

Wow. This is one of the all time great forum blow ups. It's got everything. Drama. Passion. Poor spelling and grammar. Insults, and just the right amount of crazy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Birdie on form.

Remember the insults he let fly over those wanting Beale in the team at the start of the year?

Dummy slit of the year nominee for a sure. You taking names and nominations yet Fenzy?

Might do the awards this year jc

I'm self nominating for Poster Swimming Past the Most Baits.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SharkShocked

Bench
Wow. This is one of the all time great forum blow ups. It's got everything. Drama. Passion. Poor spelling and grammar. Insults, and just the right amount of crazy.

22d38b4ca30d8b132007c5533cff2a7ab44c6998a12c88805257faa3af9c7095.jpg

bluefox1968

Juniors
Wow - yes - absolutely! Definitely a 'look the other way' moment!
One thing someone said - I've lost track in all the mayhem - we would probably NOT be as 'full-on' if we met in person!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wow - yes - absolutely! Definitely a 'look the other way' moment!
One thing someone said - I've lost track in all the mayhem - we would probably NOT be as 'full-on' if we met in person!!!!

Ive met dozens of people off the forums. When you do you get to know what is real, what isn't when the pot is getting stirred, when it isn't etc.

A few surprises when you meet peeps. LOL

Quigs

Immortal
Ive met dozens of people off the forums. When you do you get to know what is real, what isn't when the pot is getting stirred, when it isn't etc.

A few surprises when you meet peeps. LOL
Youse lucky our paths have never crossed - I tell yuh.