What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fielden Smokescreen

Raider_69

Post Whore
after tri series, he will come

**Raider_69 is clinging to the faint hope that Feilden will come and save us**
**Raider_69 is seen crouched in a corner rocking back and forth say "Feilden is coming, Feilden is coming, feilden is coming!"**

Kris_man

Bench
seriously, i don't know why everyone's saying "he's not coming, it's too late". the rumour was, that he was going to sign after the Tri-Nations. and there's still two weeks of that left.

Raider Azz

Bench
Kris_man said:
seriously, i don't know why everyone's saying "he's not coming, it's too late". the rumour was, that he was going to sign after the Tri-Nations. and there's still two weeks of that left.
I'm not saying he's not coming, I'm saying by anticipating it like you are you are setting yourself up for a dissapointment.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh im very pessimistic after this year... so im not expecting anything

i hope he comes though... the optimist may be back

Kris_man

Bench
in the back of my mind, yeah, i know there's a damn good chance of him not coming, in fact, i expect him not to. but even further back in my mind, i'm thinking "FIELDEN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Firstly, where the hell did this rumour come from that Fielden will be signed by the Raiders?
Yeah so, we all know contracts are aload of Bollox and mean nothing, but Stu's just signed a new contract with the Bulls, which will run out at the end of 2007.
We don't have no intentions to sign a new prop (Bradford), none are on the market and we've already realsed Paul Anderson, and brought in the only prop what was available!
That's it for Bradford, our squad is built and ready for next season.
There will be no depatures or no new signings.

I think your all getting ahead of your self, and will be dissapointed when no such signing happens.

sydraider

First Grade
Firstly, where the hell did this rumour come from that Fielden will be signed by the Raiders?

It came from the same guy who said Mclinden was leaving and he was right!

Hopefully he is consistent :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
IanHindmarsh said:
Yeah so, we all know contracts are aload of Bollox and mean nothing, but Stu's just signed a new contract with the Bulls, which will run out at the end of 2007.
We don't have no intentions to sign a new prop (Bradford), none are on the market and we've already realsed Paul Anderson, and brought in the only prop what was available!

I think your all getting ahead of your self, and will be dissapointed when no such signing happens.

DB, your supposed to be pro raiders more than pro bulls

fielden :arrow: raiders :D

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Hey, your talking to the officail spokeswomen for the Bradford Bulls here, I only give out the correct news :lol:

Fielden will be playing for my team next season #-o

DrewBeliever

Juniors
DJ Raida said:
IanHindmarsh said:

DB, your supposed to be pro raiders more than pro bulls

fielden :arrow: raiders :D

Look Look, I get the inside news of the (going ons) down at Bradford, due to my x boy friend been the Coaches son.
And I'm only speaking the truth as I don't want to see you all get dissapointed.
I would be more than happy to see him with the Raiders, I just don't think that will ever be a possiblity.

thickos

First Grade
IanHindmarsh said:
Look Look, I get the inside news of the (going ons) down at Bradford, due to my x boy friend been the Coaches son.

Since when was Azz the son of the Bradford coach??? :p :twisted:

Latest posts