What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flamin

Juniors
Are you still loling@50uff$?

It should be interesting to see how many have jumped on the Souths and Bulldogs bandwagons given the hatred Manly and Melbourne inspire amongst most fans. Obviously the Dogs and Souths get their fair share of angst from various sections of the football community; the Dogs because of rivalries with various Sydney clubs and some whose image of them is still tainted by the clubs dramas of the 00s; and Souths because of ineptitude, Crowe, the Pride of the League tag, fans talking themselves up for a big year and then failing, etc.

But Manly and Melbourne appear to be nearly completely alienated from fans of other clubs. The fact that we are guaranteed another grand final that features one of them is sure to annoy most, and how many would be happy with them lifting another trophy?

Band On The Run

Juniors
On the Souths bandwagon!

But if they lose on Saturday then I will be going for the Bulldogs by default. Can't stand Scum 1 and Scum 2.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Melbourne, if they get knocked out this week then Canterbury.(who have been an exciting side to watch this year, and have cleaned their image as opposed to 10 years ago).

Can't stand Souths, some of their fans are terrible/feral to be honest. Yes, even worse than Manly, Canterbury and Dragons fans put together.

RedVDave

First Grade
Manly all the way!

I must stay cannot wait for the Storm vs Manly clash this weekend should be an absolute corker cannot see either not giving it 110% they will belt the absolute sh!t out of each other to.

I must admit I have not been this excited about a neutral Premliminary final probably since the Cowboys vs Roosters game in 2004.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Jumping on the Bunny Wagon. A bit over Manly and Melbourne being up there every year. Don't really have anything against the Doggies but it makes it just that little bit better if we were knocked out by the eventual Premiers.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'll support the Storm because I like how they play - one of the most together league teams I've ever seen.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Souffs

Hate Melbourne
Hate Manly
Hate Bulldogs

However, should it be lol@souffs then I'll support dogggggggggiesss bro!

Latest posts