What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firechild

First Grade
Manly obviously but I'll be getting behind the rabbits in the other prelim (grudgingly) and if it's a Storm v Dogs grand final I'll just spend the rest of my life pretending 2012 never happened.

Knightmare

Coach
I had a dream last week that it was Manly v Souths in the Grand Final, and Souths won.

I'd like to see Souths win out of the final four, but I think the Bulldogs have a better chance at beating Manly or Melbourne.

The thought of Manly winning it at the best of times is sickening, but the thought of a team in Maroon winning silverware off the back of a refereeing blunder for the second time this year is so much that you will have to excuse me for a moment while I go to my kitchen bin and throw up....

.....Okay, back. While I was crouched at the bin, I also thought of all the Storm players winning the title and thinking their whingeing about being caught blatantly cheating was somehow justified. That mob cost Hindy a Premiership so f**k 'em.

It'd be good to see Souths win, but seeing Manly or Melbourne lose is more important!

Dragon

Coach
Well i would have been ok with souffs winning from here, but then i read BM didnt even attend the game over the weekend. It was a timely reminder of how pathetic the club and its supporters truly are.

I put some $ on Melbourne after about rd 8 this year so i would like to collect some moneys

Go Storm!

BranVan3000

Coach
Well i would have been ok with souffs winning from here, but then i read BM didnt even attend the game over the weekend. It was a timely reminder of how pathetic the club and its supporters truly are.

I put some $ on Melbourne after about rd 8 this year so i would like to collect some moneys

Go Storm!

He didn't? :lol:

Fire

First Grade
Bulldogs.

Whoever wins it better not be decided by a dud ref call (refs will favour Souths though, just hope it's not too obvious).

whall15

Coach
I want to see Souths beat Melbourne in the final by 40-0 or something.

Now that would be the ultimate lol.

northwest9

Juniors
if melbourne dont win it, i really dont mind seeing the dogs or souths win

just so long as that cancer that is manly do not win it

LESStar58

Referee
This.

f**k the cheats. (yes I know, Bulldogs cheated too but Melbourne are still benefiting from theirs)

Huh? Are you deadset?

How do Melbourne still benefit compared to the Dogs of 2003/04? They lost Nigel Vangana and the rest of theteam were allowed to take paycuts to stay together. Storm lost two-thirds of their team and are yet to win a premiership.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
As a Warriors fan, I have been sub-supporting the Dogs since the Inu debacle, so they're my team in the finals (though I kinda wished Raiders could've gone all the way), and I hope he has a stellar couple of games, just to stick it to Wayne Scurrah.

I've also got a mate who has a couple of open multi-bets hinging on the result of the grand final - if Dogs win premiership he gets $200ish & if Storm win he gets $150ish, so hoping for a Storm-Dogs final so I can potentially be shouted a drink or two!