What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juro

Bench
I started the finals with this list:

1. Sharks - knocked out week 1
2. Raiders - knocked out week 2
3. Cowboys - knocked out week 2

4. Storm
5. Bulldogs
6. Sea Eagles

7. Broncos - knocked out week 1
8. Rabbits

So it looks like it is going to be Souths beating Manly in the final...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Huh? Are you deadset?

How do Melbourne still benefit compared to the Dogs of 2003/04? They lost Nigel Vangana and the rest of theteam were allowed to take paycuts to stay together. Storm lost two-thirds of their team and are yet to win a premiership.

I reckon they should lose another 2/3 of their team (they started off with about 4/3, after all) and never win another Premiership again, but that's just me. :p

Very definitely on the souffs bandwagon.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Huh? Are you deadset?

How do Melbourne still benefit compared to the Dogs of 2003/04? They lost Nigel Vangana and the rest of theteam were allowed to take paycuts to stay together. Storm lost two-thirds of their team and are yet to win a premiership.

Melbourne got to pick which players they kept, & Cameron Smith should be playing for Titans.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
I will be happy as long as I never see this illegally assembled Melbourne team win a comp.

Yeah, fu3K the illegally assembled recruit-from-within-team. :roll:

Big James Graham has lost the last 5 (yes, five) ESL grand finals and a player like him deserves a win. Also Leeds lads in the Souths team, so to be fair, I'd be going for anyone but Manly

BranVan3000

Coach
Yeah, fu3K the illegally assembled recruit-from-within-team. :roll:

Big James Graham has lost the last 5 (yes, five) ESL grand finals and a player like him deserves a win. Also Leeds lads in the Souths team, so to be fair, I'd be going for anyone but Manly

Yes f**k them. Every other team were playing by the rules of the salary cap, having to make certain sacrifices and lose players they would like to keep while Melbourne happily kept everybody they wanted with some brown paper bag payments.

azza29

Juniors
Yes f**k them. Every other team were playing by the rules of the salary cap, having to make certain sacrifices and lose players they would like to keep while Melbourne happily kept everybody they wanted with some brown paper bag payments.

Yes, and they had two premierships stripped because of it, lost a raft of players going into 2011 and leaked some more coming into this year. Can't help but wonder how long people will keep beating this dead horse, probably never because Sydney fans enjoy hating Melbourne too much.

Unlike other clubs Storm haven't had to buy in stars, instead Bellamy has a solid record of turning nuffies into key players. It's on the back of that that we might win a premiership, not because we were over the salary cap in 2009.

jadtiger

Juniors
I picked melbourne because i reckon its 50/50 they will be caught for being over the cap at least that way no team would win it this year

Hutty1986

Immortal
yes, and they had two premierships stripped because of it, lost a raft of players going into 2011 and leaked some more coming into this year. Can't help but wonder how long people will keep beating this dead horse, probably never because sydney fans enjoy hating melbourne too much.

Unlike other clubs storm haven't had to buy in stars, instead bellamy has a solid record of turning nuffies into key players. It's on the back of that that we might win a premiership, not because we were over the salary cap in 2009.

2005-2010*

BranVan3000

Coach
Yes, and they had two premierships stripped because of it, lost a raft of players going into 2011 and leaked some more coming into this year. Can't help but wonder how long people will keep beating this dead horse, probably never because Sydney fans enjoy hating Melbourne too much.

Unlike other clubs Storm haven't had to buy in stars, instead Bellamy has a solid record of turning nuffies into key players. It's on the back of that that we might win a premiership, not because we were over the salary cap in 2009.

They tarnished half a decade of football and robbed some genuine contenders who may have won it without a team of cheats standing in the way

People won't get over it for a long time because it was a disgraceful act, and you support a team of grubby cheats

Parra Pride

Referee

I won't be happy until the merkins Slater, Smith and Cronk retire without a premiership like Hindy. Until that time Melbourne can go get f**ked.

Noa

First Grade
Reading this thread just makes me want the storm to win even more, will be a great day for rugby league and vindication for the hard work put in by Bellamy and the Fab 3.

Will be just as happy to see South's win as well being my wife and her families team.