What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betcats

Referee
I won't be happy until the merkins Slater, Smith and Cronk retire without a premiership like Hindy. Until that time Melbourne can go get f**ked.

Well said. Bellamy can get f**ked too.

Dogs or Souffs over the scum or the cheats for mine, but in all honesty i am more interested in seeing Melbourne and Manly lose then the Dogs or Bunnies win.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Manly.

Don't really mind if any of the other 3 win it, good on them. There are no fluke late season runs this year, the remaining 4 all deserve it.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Id like to see Souths v Manly. For the third exclusive ARL GF since the war ended. (im counting Melbourne as a SL team. Yes.)

Mr Saab

Referee
Id like to see Souths v Manly. For the third exclusive ARL GF since the war ended. (im counting Melbourne as a SL team. Yes.)

Move on, that was 15 yrs ago and there are a generation of kids / teenagers who would not have a clue what happened back then.

Kiwi

First Grade
I won't support any of those 4 sides so won't be watching another game, the plus side is I won't have to watch the refs f**k over another team and end their season.

One thing is for certain all 4 of those sides have very annoying fans that will be extremely painful if their side wins the big one.

betcats

Referee
I won't support any of those 4 sides so won't be watching another game, the plus side is I won't have to watch the refs f**k over another team and end their season.

One thing is for certain all 4 of those sides have very annoying fans that will be extremely painful if their side wins the big one.

Won't even watch the finals?

seaeagle sam

Wow. I bet you'd be fun at parties.

Kiwi

First Grade
Won't even watch the finals?

Nope, no reason to, is everyone expected to watch it when they hate all 4 sides playing? When it is almost garunteed the fans of the winning side will be dicks and the refs are probably gonna decide the winner? I'm sorry but fail to see the attraction here.

Last edited:

orochimaru

Juniors
anyone but LoL@50uFf$

purely because 99% of souths fans are hideous and disgusting, and annoyingly hill billy stupid.

Hutty1986

Immortal
How I perform at parties on the fun scale is irrelivant to this to be honest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 26921277.jpg
    26921277.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 100

Sphagnum

Coach
The refs, hopefully they ensure that that human stain Harrigan will disappear from Rugby League forever with another inept performance in each of the next three games. That Manly try brings the integrity of rugby league into question and absolutely nothing has been done about it.

Dogs deserve it. Have been the benchmark all year and I'd be happy to see them take out the title over all of these other teams, even if I am a Parra fan.

Latest posts