What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you know the answer or did you search for it?
A friend from Uni who doesn't post here but reads often, enlightened me to it. He had read this previously and clicked when he saw your question. He was sure it was a trick question. After that, I searched for the grand final in question and found my mate was right.I'd never have guessed it myself. Not that switched on in the history side of things when it comes to footy...a little but not much.

What clubs only fortune to fame (premiership)wasan Under 21's Grand Final victorywhich secured the club's only title?
'fan-baller

imported_JoeD

Juniors
As the Super 12 kicked off last night (yawn) how about a S12 Q.

Last season the Crusaders won 13 straight games to take the S12 crown. What other team has gone undefeated through a S12 season and in what year?

O

ozbash

ok, 2nd year (when ever that was)

you going over the bridge this arvo joe ??

imported_JoeD

Juniors
Correct. 1997 was the year. the blues drew their first match of the season with one of the SA teams and from then on won the rest.

I'm thinking about it. Venturing into deepest, darkest north shore is a long trip for an otahuhu boy like me.Its up to Mrs D although Ma, Pa and brother D might come too.
You going?

O

ozbash

no mate, the wife and kids are there now but i have to milk :mad:should be a good night.

reg gasnier earnt how much playing rugby league in the 1961 season ? (in pounds)

he earnt the same amount as a manager of a plastics factory..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I really have no idea but I do know that Gaz was manager of a plastic packaging company.

A guess, £300 pa

Status
Not open for further replies.