What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good local knowledge question. I like it. :)

I'm guessing Bruce Starkey.

If not, was he retired when he took on the job as PE teacher? Or was he playing?

Navigator

Juniors
Graeme Wynn.
I think he may have given the Dragons 10 or more years during the 70's-80's era. I don't think he played with anyone else in Oz or o/s.
I'm only guessing he may have been a P.E teacher.

BTW I couldn't find any further info about wheather this bloke played for anyone other than the Dragons in Sydney. My mate rekons he's certain he saw this guy play at another club for a season somewhere towards then end of his career. Actually one other mate thinks this was also the case although neither is 100% certain.
I don't want to lead anyone on a goose chase so I'll say he still played all his footy with the red&whites.
I guess we'll find out down the track.

Hint 3: He was regarded as one of the quickest players in his position, during his playing days. I've seen videos of this bloke and he could jet up some serious speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.