What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

undertaker

Coach
5 in the bin should prob be 10, take away darylls chat with children and restrict beau to one little 3 minute segment, not 2. agreed more talk about footy, i liked the trivia part

TFS should have 3 lots of 5 in the bin (one at the beginning, one in the middle, and one towards the end of the show), and I agree, cut Daryl's segment with children and Beau only having one rather than two segments. Also, they need to elaborate more on the weekends games. If anyone's seen the AFL Footy Show, THAT is what we should be doing. There's a lot of depth and analysis when they talk about their upcoming matches and they don't just simply skim over the top of every game in 30 seconds.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The main criticism of the show is it's an attempt at 2 hours of a comedy/variety show with some footy thrown into the margins. Rather than the other way around like it should be.

Grail

Juniors
I watched a bit of it tonight for the first time in a couple years. Terrible, terrible show. The sooner they piss Fatty off the better. He's got as much talent as a 7 day old dog turd.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Caught about 20 mins of it tonight and it wasn't bad. The Guru vs the Geek segment was good, then I thought the segment on the young Dragons prop was well done. The tips for the coming round segment was a bit inconsequential. Quite enjoyed the cricket sketch. Doubt I'll become a regular viewer, but it was OK.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
It's awwefullll.

It's the biggest kissass show ever. The Tigers have been terrible, yet the presenters won't dare question Benji about it.

The whole show is just sucking up to the people on it. It's pathetic.

I dislike Matty Johns but in terms of a good hard hitting show that viewers want, he shiiiiitss on Fatty. He's also without the obvious bias.

Fatty must have done a lot to earn favour with 9, but anyone that thinks he's doing the code a favour has to be geniused.

Ozzy

First Grade
Started watching it last night for the first time this year. Beau knows was terrible and "Things you may have missed" was better when done by Vossy. When I heard Hadley was on next, I switched channels.

The Gambler

Juniors
Makes me laugh enough to want to watch it week on week. I don't want it for insight necessarily, I watch it for entertainment.

Brutus

Referee
Gordon Tallis is still a jibberer.

He's improved a bit, but he is still cringeworthy, especially when he tries to talk for long periods.

I can't believe he's on the Footy Show and Fox.

STORM.99/07

Bench
channel 9 don`t do footy very well.Beau`s segments are cringe worthy,PLEASE scrap them.MORE FOOTY CONTENT would be good.big fat marn is well past his retirement,he is like a paedophile rolling around the ground with kids.

Latest posts