What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

BunniesMan

Immortal
And the way she got fired up I reckon she'd go better in Origin than half our forward pack.

And I own the same kind of jacket she was wearing.

A classic in Rugby League merchandising.

T.T

Juniors
And the way she got fired up I reckon she'd go better in Origin than half our forward pack.

And I own the same kind of jacket she was wearing.

A classic in Rugby League merchandising.

why is it a classic, cos they stopped making it in 1999?

BunniesMan

Immortal
why is it a classic, cos they stopped making it in 1999?
They only started making it in 2011...

I just think it's a great design.

I'm interested in NRL merchandising because for so long so many clubs have been so bad at it. But I really love the Souths series of jackets and the Dragons have some excellent supporters casual gear too.

More clubs need to step up in this department.

Souths and Dragons leading the way,

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Of course not. The effect of the invasion hasn't hit yet at senior level. But take a look at the grassroots level now; next time you head down to Malabar or La Perouse have a look at some of the sporting fields. Aussie rules posts now stand where league posts once stood. And banners encouraging kids to 'play AFL' have popped up in Maroubra. Right in Souths heartland FFS. How do you feel knowing we could lose the next Sutton because he wants to play in the AFL?

Roy Masters wrote a pretty scathing article on GWS this week and he's certainly not from News.

Mr Saab

Referee
Last nights episode was THE most boring one in the history of the show. I love Foxtel IQ

Fatty got pretty upset when slater mentioned his memory issues after his accident. Slater then went on to make a joke of it in the look-a-likes, he made the comment 'if you could remember' or something during the segment which was purely an attempt at a joke. Was pretty low IMO

I'm interested in NRL merchandising because for so long so many clubs have been so bad at it. But I really love the Souths series of jackets and the Dragons have some excellent supporters casual gear too.

On-field apparel shits me - black home/white away BS.

in last few weeks, SS have been away to SGI & CBY who are predominantly white, and SS add more white to the on-field presentation.

Farkin use a main strip and piss off this home & away rotation.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Most clubs have a very good external merchandising program now i.e. streetwear. If you aren't aware of the fact, you're either blind or stupid.

On-field apparel shits me - black home/white away BS.

in last few weeks, SS have been away to SGI & CBY who are predominantly white, and SS add more white to the on-field presentation.

Farkin use a main strip and piss off this home & away rotation.
This x 1000.

Souths should not be an exception to a game-wide rule, no matter how "famous the jersey".

Pleasing sponsors shouldn't enter into it either.