What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Hooch

Juniors
Fat went through a pretty bad time for a few years after that head knock.

He seems to have recovered his full powers of stupidity, luckily.

Slater is a grub. Hang on, Mike Slater. I forget that genius is there. Any soccer players in the background this week? FMD who watches this shite?

Geohood

Bench
I always miss the last segment.. Can someone Youtube it I finally want to see the kick going through lol

moik

Bench
Every few months I try watch again. 10 minutes in and I'm done.

Is it this shit every week?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Utter mongfest. Switch it on occasionally in hope of one of the rare good items, invariably switch off within a few minutes, particularly if Mario Fenech makes an appearance.

timka4

Bench
Mario's segment was terrible (even more than usual) last night. The dog race thing he keeps doing is a disaster.

ek999

First Grade
Did anyone else see Brenton Lawerence's reaction when Mario said he was Chris Lawerence's brother

:lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Good to see children into their RL in Melbourne.

Haha, I thought that was brilliant, and what was the best thing about it all?

Well for years we have had Victorians accusing us NSW and QLDers that it's all one way traffic when it comes to hating on other states, yet the young RL Victorians had no problem telling everyone how much they hate NSW :lol::lol::lol:

Taught from birth it seems ;-)

Latest posts