What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

The Gambler

Juniors
This show surely can't get any worse, so Beau Ryan doesn't make any difference.

WTF is up with Gyngells bird getting a run at everything now? She adds zero to the show. It was pretty painful tonight.
Women in league round.

She also has the same manager as Slater.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
This show surely can't get any worse, so Beau Ryan doesn't make any difference.

WTF is up with Gyngells bird getting a run at everything now? She adds zero to the show. It was pretty painful tonight.
I thought the same thing re: Leila. I'm sure she's a lovely chick, but she doesn't know much about the game. Erin Molan on the other hand ....

As for Beau, he adds something to the show. He's a funny man.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Lauryn Eagle looks marvelous from a distance, but there's something very, very wrong with her head when she's talking. Her eyes bug out and her mouth seems to go in all the wrong directions, like she's had bad plastic surgery or she's really a lizardwoman with a human mask on. Still, I'd do a sex in her vagina if she let me.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I really don't understand how people come on here and constantly complain about the show, yet are obviously watching it. The show hasn't charged in what, 20 years? You know what your going to get.

If you don't like it do something else with your life and don't watch it you fcken losers.

I think Beau Ryan spoke beautifully regarding Robbie's mum and was very funny again in Beau Knows, especially scaring the tripe out of that bloke at the end of the segment.

The show is going great in my opinion.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I just flick it on occasionally if I get home from work and Lateline hasn't started yet. I'd be hoping to see some interesting league footage or discussion - it does happen sometimes. If I see Mario Fenech it's instant switch off. Last night I saw Biog Marn talking to some sick kids, that was a good segment. Beau Knows started off slow but ended up funny. I LOL'd when he scared the bloke at the end and then tried to hug him. The 5 in the Bin was pretty dull, esp Leila McKinnon who really didn't have much to say.

Bretto

Bench
Lauryn Eagle looks marvelous from a distance, but there's something very, very wrong with her head when she's talking. Her eyes bug out and her mouth seems to go in all the wrong directions, like she's had bad plastic surgery or she's really a lizardwoman with a human mask on. Still, I'd do a sex in her vagina if she let me.

She's obviously had some collagen put into her lips and it's made her look woeful. I don't understand why chicks do that to themselves, they just end up looking like a f**king geniused Walrus.

undertaker

Coach
She's obviously had some collagen put into her lips and it's made her look woeful. I don't understand why chicks do that to themselves, they just end up looking like a f**king geniused Walrus.

Olivia Newton-John's daughter is the epitome of what you've just said.

aads

Juniors
Lauren Eagle - Seriously her lip would not stop any f us trying it on on here But saying that -

Shes go the Elvis sneer!

Leila mckinnon - Slats - why dont you shout a bit more and while you are at it suck right u her arse while you are at it!

I feel sorry for fatty - he looks over it

Ads

Bretto

Bench
Ryan Girdler has put on about 500 kilos by the look of him. What's he been doing with his time? Is he a Tim Tam rep now?

Latest posts