What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Chewy08

Juniors
Fatty is my inspiration. He shows how far you can go without having a shred of talent.

Fatty saying that Queenslands kicking game hasn’t been great?
Bahahahaah this bloke is payed money - good money to comment on the game of rugby league hahahaha they don’t need beau ryan fatty is funny enough to sustain the show.
Maybe if Queensland kick a forty twenty every kick in game three it might be up to par?

guruminga

Juniors
I was just watching last week's show. How was Girds reaction to the valuer saying people are trying to forget the superleague. Girds looked pretty cut. He was holding up Renouf's Australian Jersey to be valued.

G

T.T

Juniors
it was actually his own jersey he said at the end, explains why he was even more cut

guruminga

Juniors
As much as many of us fans hate Superleague and what it did to the game, I guess it's important to remember that the players who played in SL still played with the same Passion and drive no matter which comp they were in.

G

Geohood

Bench
Fittler was the only one that knew what they were talking about with that 'try'.

Lol@Ray loves the limelight.

aads

Juniors
Slater: shouts a lot - is nervous amongst real men

ohh and talks a lot of shit -

Ad

Usain Bolt

Bench
what did hadley say to piss fatty off?

Said Manly have double standards for firing Peter Peters over his good sort comment when Darrell Williams made some sort of sexual comment about a hand massage at a Women in League function

Kenny

Juniors
What a rant from Hadley! lol Fatty was filthy

Ray's agendas are so transparent. He is getting boring. Although I agreed with most of what he said about parra's board I think he went a bit far calling the club a disgrace. We all know he is chummy with Denis Fitzgerald. It appears that he is pushing his barrow and has been for years. Denis will have a crew in place at the board elections next year. It appears the campaigning is starting early.

The bias in his manly rant also seemed obvious. It is no secret he is good friends with bob Fulton and his crew, which includes Peter Peters. But once again I can't disagree that zorba was treated harshly despite the fact I think he is a f***ing c **t who likes to bag parra at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Latest posts